FA cup on BT

Won't the draw be done just before the game too? So we'll know if we could have Arsenal away or Burton at home in round 3

Will be interesting if one of us pulled out a big tie beforehand. Don't know if it would play into our advantage to focus the players minds or against us as it would fire up the hone crowd.

Wondering whether to boycott this one seeing as we are selling our soul for the sake of £72,000.

Twitterer has suggested the club could put on some free (or heavily subsided at least) coaches for supporters with the money they've bagged themselves from the TV airing.

Would be an excellent gesture, and the more fans they get going to the match the more revenue they get in any case.

Twitterer has suggested the club could put on some free (or heavily subsided at least) coaches for supporters with the money they've bagged themselves from the TV airing.

Would be an excellent gesture, and the more fans they get going to the match the more revenue they get in any case.

I'd rather they spent it in some way that might improve results on the pitch

Edited by HarryBosch

Why the :censored: would they do that? The point of additional income is to use it, not give it away!

Well it massively inconveniences most supporters.

While I'm not going all 'sold our soul', FC United about it, the club have knowingly made things a lot harder for their own fans for a few extra bob.

Let's be honest, we have no idea where that additional money will go to, and like I say, some of that money will then go back to the club through percentage of ticket sales, meaning they're not losing out on much and get decent rep.

Well it massively inconveniences most supporters.

While I'm not going all 'sold our soul', FC United about it, the club have knowingly made things a lot harder for their own fans for a few extra bob.

Let's be honest, we have no idea where that additional money will go to, and like I say, some of that money will then go back to the club through percentage of ticket sales, meaning they're not losing out on much and get decent rep.

Don't think the club has much say on it. Police and BT and BBC determine the days.

Don't think the club has much say on it. Police and BT and BBC determine the days.

Having done a bit of reading, seems you're correct. I had thought the club had the option to refuse - of course, I wouldn't have begrudged them taking the money in our financial situation even if they could say no, nevertheless it would still be a decent thing to do.