Not paying Rochdale!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/182619/oldham-doing-a-bury/#30 Strange thing to come out with if not true. Seems too random not to be true. Time for a real stand against corney I think if this is the case.

Just tried finding out what happens in this circumstance Mansfield had the same issue with Notts county last season and it put Notts county under a transfer embargo http://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/mansfield-town/embargo-after-stags-complain-over-magpies-unpaid-derby-ticket-money-1-7907864

If the rumours are true then we are under a transfer embargo!!

Makes sense Gerrard not signing or anyone else free agent for that matter or if we owe anyone else Bolton will have been a big payday!

Edited by adamoafc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying Rochdale late is not one of the reasons to get rid of corney. It shouldnt be a top priority and should only be paid when it absolutely has to be, as should any of our bills as it makes sense from a cash flow point of view.

Their are plenty of other reasons to be critical of our leader though and to hold him to account.

Where has the rumour of a transfer embargo come from? Any truth in that and it's quite disturbing.

Paying Rochdale late is not one of the reasons to get rid of corney. It shouldnt be a top priority and should only be paid when it absolutely has to be, as should any of our bills as it makes sense from a cash flow point of view.

Their are plenty of other reasons to be critical of our leader though and to hold him to account.

Where has the rumour of a transfer embargo come from? Any truth in that and it's quite disturbing.

Just look at the link for the Mansfield paper if Rochdale have not received the money and complained to the fa we are under a transfer embargo

Doesn't look to be anything concrete so far. The only one on there who claims to be ITK says we don't owe anything.

I'd imagine Rochdale would kick up a fuss if we wasn't paying them when it was needed to be paid? One of the local journo's would quickly pick something like this up surely?

I heard someone behind me at Scunthorpe say similar, i just took it with a pinch of salt. Now reading this, it does seem a weird rumour to make up, especially as fans of both clubs have mentioned it. It hopefully isn't true but it would not surprise me one bit to be honest, I read the rochdale forum on the link above and agree with one poster who said its a disgrace to do the dirty like that on another EFL club, most of us are short of money and to not pay for ticket sales for a game away is not on. Lets hope it's bollocks.

I'm sure if it happened to us we'd complaining about it left right and centre.

Congratulations, you won yourself a suspension.

Can everyone knock off with the insults, FFS.

Good to see the mods get tough, give a PM warning to the worst, and if the personal abuse continues unsubscribe them.

Edited by BP1960

Absolutely no basis or evidence for this rumour is there? The Dale forum is awash with holier than thou pious posters who have a real downer on Bury and less so Oldham, sneering our way on a regular basis. Many of them still think it's Clarkes fault that their lovely young man up front committed assault. Their club never does anything wrong, their players are all angels, Hill is a lovely modest man and their explayers all want to come back to Spotland for their last season. Deluded.

Pinch of salt