Not paying Rochdale!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, the Chron, who once published that Dean Smalley was being sold to Blackpool in the Prem for 100k because Lee Sinnot made it up on here. I suppose that one quote by SR and the "ITK" dogdale fan is full proof.

Cash flow was a problem in the summer, we already know that, and the income hasnt suddenly gone through the roof since so I dont know what people expect. Anthony Gerrard? If he was available for cheap enough SC would definitely have him in. Maybe Corney has decided not to open his chequebook purely because he may be in the thought process of half of the fans in wanting rid of SR and ultimately waiting until January before giving funds to either SR or any new man in charge. Just a different spin on it btw, I for one couldnt really give a :censored: about rumours and hearsay, because thats all it is.

I could easily start a post that said 'Im ITK and Corney has been stealing money out of the cleaners purse to pay the milk man, but he has only paid for last months order and thats added to the debtors and now the staff arent getting brews anymore' and half of this board would believe it.

I'm not a corney out supporter but things aren't adding up open your eyes!! More things adding up. They have quoted Robinson which you can't do without it being fact! Otherwise they don't use quotes! Lawsuits would have a field day! Time to realise he isn't working for the best interests of the club.

A bit off-topic but Anna Kocerhan's directorship in the club was terminated at the end of September (two weeks after Joy). That certainly happened quietly.

Interesting. She used to be in the Broadway Suite nearly every home game overseeing things and was at the Simon Wood events too but I did notice she hasn't been around for a while.

having looked at the fixtures after posh at home we have one guarenteed home fixture between now and 2nd of january !maybe someone has looked at the possible cash flow should we lose to lincoln or get an away tie in the second round and thought it might be prudent to riegn things back till we know where we are as cash flow will be very tight

A bit off-topic but Anna Kocerhan's directorship in the club was terminated at the end of September (two weeks after Joy). That certainly happened quietly.

I would imagine it's because the costs of the North Stand went through the roof and it's not been completed on time, I think the project was her responsibility.

I would imagine it's because the costs of the North Stand went through the roof and it's not been completed on time, I think the project was her responsibility.

Think her background is in hospitality not construction and her role in the North stand was more aligned with OEC and that's why she is now working for them.

having looked at the fixtures after posh at home we have one guarenteed home fixture between now and 2nd of january !maybe someone has looked at the possible cash flow should we lose to lincoln or get an away tie in the second round and thought it might be prudent to riegn things back till we know where we are as cash flow will be very tight

On top of that e have the cut priced entry for three games.

The turnover of directors at the club is unreal....how many have we had come and go in the last couple of years?

From players and managers through to boardroom level there's no stability in personnel at this club anywhere you care to look!

Incidentally, is O'Driscoll still here, we've not heard anything from him for ages?

The turnover of directors at the club is unreal....how many have we had come and go in the last couple of years?

From players and managers through to boardroom level there's no stability in personnel at this club anywhere you care to look!

Incidentally, is O'Driscoll still here, we've not heard anything from him for ages?

Barry is still here - I think.

I sat in the Main stand for the Doncaster game and he wasn't in his usual seat in the old Directors box. Don't know about other recent games as I'm usually in the North Stand.

Once again, certain OWTB members taking any old garbage post as gospel, to add to their personal crusade against Corney. Yawn, nothing to see here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3958912/Oldham-placed-transfer-embargo-problems-paying-loan-fees-Rochdale-derby-tickets.html Going to accept it yet youngen??