Transfer embargo...

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/101560/robbo-calls-for-latics-starlets

What a mess.........

Be good to see the youngsters step up, that is the only positive

Mess?

The 3 owners are a disgrace. Dont let the happy clappers tell you any different.

They will still be clapping when we go Admin..

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carry on moaning?

I am honestly starting to wonder if you are

1) Simon Corney

2) Simon Corney's fluffer

3) On the board of puppets(directors)

4) Deluded

5) A fan of another club who likes a wind up

I don't understand how you can still fight the corner of the owners of this club. The club is a joke and been slowly ripped to pieces by the 3 dildos. They have destroyed us, ripped the soul out of the club, sold anything of any value, shafted supporters season after season, Bought the land back off Oldham Council at a price that was only available to the football club and swiftly teansferred it into another company which makes a massive return on said land. I could go on and on. Give me just 3 things in the last 5 years that Corney and Co have done to benefit the actual football club.

Don't think everything behind the scenes is too 'rosy'at the moment.......

The fact that Robbo is only 'lead to believe' the embargo will be lifted next week is frankly a :censored:in joke....he needs to know for sure as he runs the football side of things, for now at least!!!

Don't think everything behind the scenes is too 'rosy'at the moment.......

The fact that Robbo is only 'lead to believe' the embargo will be lifted next week is frankly a :censored:in joke....he needs to know for sure as he runs the football side of things, for now at least!!!

Lead to believe might be Robbo's way of saying Corney often tells him and us things that are in fact utter bull.

I am honestly starting to wonder if you are

1) Simon Corney

2) Simon Corney's fluffer

3) On the board of puppets(directors)

4) Deluded

5) A fan of another club who likes a wind up

I don't understand how you can still fight the corner of the owners of this club. The club is a joke and been slowly ripped to pieces by the 3 dildos. They have destroyed us, ripped the soul out of the club, sold anything of any value, shafted supporters season after season, Bought the land back off Oldham Council at a price that was only available to the football club and swiftly teansferred it into another company which makes a massive return on said land. I could go on and on. Give me just 3 things in the last 5 years that Corney and Co have done to benefit the actual football club.

It was a joke following on from a previous post petal.

3 things that have benefitted the football club.

1. Sold Danny Philliskirk

2. Provided the players lunch

3. Gave them a banner to motivate them at the training ground

How much would we get if we scraped off the paint from the roof of the chaddy in scrap value??

It depends on whether its that old toxic paint, with a high lead content, the lead might be worth a bit more in scrap value.

I don't think we are talking a great value really, in the grand scheme of things, still needs must.