Lincoln - FA Cup

What's all this 'he can go back' :censored:? And replace them with who, exactly? We can't sign anyone.

And if you believe what you hear, we aren't even paying the parent clubs for their services.

Keep these shirkers and we are going down.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Erwin and especially Croft with any credit there! Ladapo is terrible, what does he actually offer the team?

what game have you been watching......erwin was and has been naff all year. was missing for most of the first half and constantly drifts out to the left wing. thats why he has barley scored

And replace them with who? I'll spell it out if you like - we are under a transfer embargo.

Stick the kids in. If they're on our books, they must be of some sort of standard, so stick them in. They can't do any worse.

And replace them with who? I'll spell it out if you like - we are under a transfer embargo.

Was just about to say that...the only hope I can see is that somehow we pay the bills for Nov and Dec. Ask Santa to get the embargo lifted and abuse easyfundraising as much as we can (fans) to boost the 4k kitty in case the manager needs to buy.

Edited by underdog

Was just about to say that...the only hope I can see is that somehow we pay the bills for Nov. Ask Santa to get the embargo lifted and abuse easyfundraising as much as we can (fans) to boost the 4k kitty in case the manage needs to buy.

The embargo will be lifted, the weaklings can go, to be replaced by stronger characters such as Gerrard.

disappointing result. not unexpected as they are top of the conference but we def under performed as should have been the stronger team. for me robinson still isn't helping the side playing defensive tactics and not playing our best goal threat mckay. green was off the boil today but is still a good player for us. burgess isn't great and need a break and dunne is a much more solid left back. fane also needs to play as gets stuck in, playing green and banks was powderpuff. still i don't think we are worse than last year, better keeper and if we can supply some chances mckay will score so can still stay up. but a lot of work to be done. clarke can not get injured!!

We are doomed with Simon Corney, we are now reaping what we've sowed, what is the actual point of paying good money to watch the teams he cobbles together? The blokes a disgrace and I am within a whisker of actually :censored:ing it off all together, when you have non league fans taking the piss out of you its a bitter pill to swallow, we are well and truly :censored:ed thats for sure.

Dummigan - bottled it tonight, too scared to drive with the ball.

Clarke - usual.

Burgess - spent the whole of last season in a conference winning team, you wouldn't have thought it. Positionally terrible and so slow off the mark. He's actually not slow once he gets moving.

Reckord - dear god, should be in a boy band.

McLaughlin - not great but looks a positive because of how bad everybody else was.

Green - rushed back too soon

Banks - not his type of game but my God I would love to play against him, he's the softest player I've ever seen.

Winchester - visibly upset after the goal and when subbed. Does care about the club, should have been played central.

Ladapo - absolutely shocking. Got no composure and no reading of the game. Never even gets in the right places to use his pace.

Erwin - should have shone tonight but got bullied and wasn't up for the fight.

Croft - if he's not going to start at least bring him on at halftime. He managed a full game at Fleetwood last season if not two games that week.

McKay - can't score in the league but bags for fun in cup competitions. Great idea to leave him on the bench.

I've wanted to defend SR but that was terrible in so many ways. How could he not have realised that Rhead would pull away onto Reckord. Dunne is limited but is good in the air.

This was the perfect game for Fane, SR says he's not very good with the ball at his feet for League 1 level but can do the dirty stuff. What type of game was he expecting on a pitch like that against fired up league leaders of the division Fane did well in last season? Completely baffling.

He talked about winning the battle in the first 15minutes and earning the right to play after that. With Ladapo, Banks, an unfit Green and Reckord I'd love to know how he expected that to happen.

This team cannot win a second ball and can't win anything in the air. Until we start to do that we will always be on the back foot.

If we're going to stay in business, last out the season and go down we might as well do so playing our own.

Dummigan - bottled it tonight, too scared to drive with the ball.

Clarke - usual.

Burgess - spent the whole of last season in a conference winning team, you wouldn't have thought it. Positionally terrible and so slow off the mark. He's actually not slow once he gets moving.

Reckord - dear god, should be in a boy band.

McLaughlin - not great but looks a positive because of how bad everybody else was.

Green - rushed back too soon

Banks - not his type of game but my God I would love to play against him, he's the softest player I've ever seen.

Winchester - visibly upset after the goal and when subbed. Does care about the club, should have been played central.

Ladapo - absolutely shocking. Got no composure and no reading of the game. Never even gets in the right places to use his pace.

Erwin - should have shone tonight but got bullied and wasn't up for the fight.

Croft - if he's not going to start at least bring him on at halftime. He managed a full game at Fleetwood last season if not two games that week.

McKay - can't score in the league but bags for fun in cup competitions. Great idea to leave him on the bench.

I've wanted to defend SR but that was terrible in so many ways. How could he not have realised that Rhead would pull away onto Reckord. Dunne is limited but is good in the air.

This was the perfect game for Fane, SR says he's not very good with the ball at his feet for League 1 level but can do the dirty stuff. What type of game was he expecting on a pitch like that against fired up league leaders of the division Fane did well in last season? Completely baffling.

He talked about winning the battle in the first 15minutes and earning the right to play after that. With Ladapo, Banks, an unfit Green and Reckord I'd love to know how he expected that to happen.

This team cannot win a second ball and can't win anything in the air. Until we start to do that we will always be on the back foot.

If we're going to stay in business, last out the season and go down we might as well do so playing our own.

Agree with all this. How the :censored: can you start with banks in a midfield 2 and an unfit Green. Banks can only play in a 3 because he doesnt do any dirty work whatsoever.

Too many players not up for the battle. Furious after that and I didn't even go.

Reckord, Burgess, Banks, Green and Ladapo are absolutely :censored:. Watching Winchester bottle out of tackle after tackle was embarrassing. Erwin was anonymous until Mackay came on.

Despite nearly making the comeback, we deserved to lose.

McLaughlin and Croft managed respectable performances.

Can't see this spineless bunch staying up and anyone thinking League Two will be a walk in the park must be rethinking after watching that.

Croft was excellent.

We are doomed with Simon Corney, we are now reaping what we've sowed, what is the actual point of paying good money to watch the teams he cobbles together? The blokes a disgrace and I am within a whisker of actually :censored:ing it off all together, when you have non league fans taking the piss out of you its a bitter pill to swallow, we are well and truly :censored:ed thats for sure.

I was disturbed by the lack of fight by many of our players, Clarke and Croft the exceptions.

How Reckord who has been in poor form was chosen ahead of Dunne, and a clearly unfit Green started strikes me as rank bad management.