Lincoln - FA Cup

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ft 3-2

The worst Oldham team I've ever seen by quite a distance. I did say in pre-season (the only time whilst we've been in this division) we were certs for relegation. Croft should be playing every week, one of the only players with any invention, tenacity, confidence in possession. Our 'seasoned pro' Green looks well past it, Clarke is doing his best and always looks head and shoulders above the rest but there is very little he can do with these shirkers and bottlers. Burgess is well out of his depth and should be getting experience in Fulham's youth team, not blundering his way through a season with us, our own youth players can do that perfectly fine and we'll actually see the benefit. Reckord is not as good as Connor Brown.

Need to move Green on and spend that wage more wisely. The clock ticks on for Winchester.

Ft 3-2

The worst Oldham team I've ever seen by quite a distance. I did say in pre-season (the only time whilst we've been in this division) we were certs for relegation. Croft should be playing every week, one of the only players with any invention, tenacity, confidence in possession. Our 'seasoned pro' Green looks well past it, Clarke is doing his best and always looks head and shoulders above the rest but there is very little he can do with these shirkers and bottlers. Burgess is well out of his depth and should be getting experience in Fulham's youth team, not blundering his way through a season with us, our own youth players can do that perfectly fine and we'll actually see the benefit. Reckord is not as good as Connor Brown.

Need to move Green on and spend that wage more wisely. The clock ticks on for Winchester.

+1

Only Erwin and especially Croft with any credit there! Ladapo is terrible, what does he actually offer the team?

I'd say Mcglauchlin instead of Erwin there.

Sunday league from the rest. I honestly don't know how some of these have made it professional.

Erwin has loads of ability but didn't turn up here. Couldn't be arsed against lower opposition, 10 mins aside, very disappointing.

Erwin lacks courage, shirks out of 50/50s. He can go back too. In a relegation fight you need battlers.

First time to see this team, and thought the midfield was woeful especially Winchester , banks and green.

Croft should get some credit, and McLaughlin. Good play for the second goal from Erwin and McKay but overall a very bad performance.

I struggle to comment on the defenders or attackers because the midfield didn't support either.

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

Reckord, Burgess, Banks, Green and Ladapo are absolutely :censored:. Watching Winchester bottle out of tackle after tackle was embarrassing. Erwin was anonymous until Mackay came on.

Despite nearly making the comeback, we deserved to lose.

McLaughlin and Croft managed respectable performances.

Can't see this spineless bunch staying up and anyone thinking League Two will be a walk in the park must be rethinking after watching that.