177 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I say yes. But (and it's a big one) he wouldn't have anywhere near the backing he got from the stands last year. He wouldn't have shirtliff and he hasn't got the much better squad he took over last year.

I'd get him but I don't think it would work again. We are beyond help now. This season at least. Too much damage has already been done

Guest nonaenever

It's a no brainer - everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but how anyone can vote no after what he did for us last season is incredible in my view. The fella saved us from certain relegation, brought back belief, had the fans happy - it was just great. Went to every game home and away when he came in last season - and it was like a huge breath of pure skunk (!) after the stale fags we'd smoked for way too long (pardon the analogy). I partied all night in Shrewsbury after that 1-0 win and Gerrard's debut - oh for that again.

Forget what's gone on since with him - it's history.

Some partnerships are just meant to be - bit like Dale and Keith Hill - please, please, please

Personally I say yes. But (and it's a big one) he wouldn't have anywhere near the backing he got from the stands last year. He wouldn't have shirtliff and he hasn't got the much better squad he took over last year.

I'd get him but I don't think it would work again. We are beyond help now. This season at least. Too much damage has already been done

One win away from getting out of the relegation zone.

The embargo to be lifted in days.....oh the end is nigh!

And we have a game in hand.

The question is who do you trust to pick up the most points...

Robbo or Shez?

Edited by palmer1

Yet we are only 3 points from safety with a game in hand and 66 points to play for and its January so we can trade players

Its not too late to turn this round.

Seriously their is a lot of nonsense on this site from people saying we are going down we may aswell throw the kids in. Bollocks! we need to do everything possible to stay up.Because if we go down we will find it very tough to get up we will not be a big deal in league 2 on 2000 gates.

Watching our kids get spanked 3 - 4 nil every week will:

A - Not be of any benefit to them

B - be even less fun than the last 5 months.

We need to act now and move heaven and earth to stay in this division

Edited by GlossopLatic

We're not guna play like today consistently enough.

Also not forgetting we drew 0-0 against a very :censored: team.

We're not scoring and not getting results.

We drew because we have inept strikers, who are getting replaced

As for the performances, I'd get rid soon if results don't pick up after we bring in a few, but that showed promise today

I've made no secret of my opinion on Sheridan and the way he left.

Aside from that, the timing is wrong. I still believe this team, including the manager, stays up quite easily with a decent striker.

If we do give him a chance he needs to eat a hell of a lot of humble pie. Apologise for the way he left us in the :censored: and patriculatly for the way he bad mouthed the club after he ran to the cash.

Karma is a bitch. I'm sure he really regrets leaving.

Why forget last season?

Because it isn't relevant. Totally different situation. Only one or two of the same players for a start.

Why has he failed at NCFC? Dismally failed.

Getting lucky last year with Palmer and Main was a massive factor imo. As was Shirtliff.

Guest nonaenever

I honestly never thought this one would be so divisive - if it's going to be that way - don't bother trying to get Shez back, we don't need even more division amongst the fans. Kowenicki - to answer your question to Glossop - his track record with us is very good - that should (have) counted for a lot.

No worries - think I`ll give up on here now (I`m sure some must be Rochdale fans in disguise) - I`ll just go back to watching games but I will wager this. If Robbo stays - we go down.

I honestly never thought this one would be so divisive - if it's going to be that way - don't bother trying to get Shez back, we don't need even more division amongst the fans. Kowenicki - to answer your question to Glossop - his track record with us is very good - that should (have) counted for a lot.

No worries - think I`ll give up on here now (I`m sure some must be Rochdale fans in disguise) - I`ll just go back to watching games but I will wager this. If Robbo stays - we go down.

Before you go. A. Why would he come back given his parting shots when he left? B. what does that say about him? Edited by kowenicki

Because it isn't relevant. Totally different situation. Only one or two of the same players for a start.

Why has he failed at NCFC? Dismally failed.

Getting lucky last year with Palmer and Main was a massive factor imo. As was Shirtliff.

I've more faith in him

"Getting lucky" again (he didn't) than Robbo becoming lucky