1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embargo not an issue until 12th Jan.

It is if players we are after sign for other clubs before the 12th of Jan. We will be back to where we were at the start of the season picking up the dregs that others don't want. I would say it is a massive issue.

Shez was magical for us last season but . . .

He's just been sacked for taking Notts County on a Club Record 9 match defeated in every game run :sign0007:

Good humbling lesson for him and he has the brains to learn from it.

IIRC he signed for Notts who have been in free fall for a couple of seasons with a promise that the transfer embargo would be lifted, it wasn't lifted for long and he only had the players that got the last few managers sacked to use plus forte plus a couple of cheap as chips defenders .... from scotland.

dont take my post as gospel because it was from a bit of reasearch last month when I was hoping Shez would get the sack

Edited by Stagger Lee

Haha he got 'lucky' identifying players and coaches he thought could get us out of the mess we were in? Jesus I would hate to be your boss!

I'm indifferent to bringing him back, I think we will go down sooner or later regardless, if not by another miracle this season. But Sheridan deserves all the credit he got in relation to how he saved us last season.

I understand people's anger at how he left us, until we know all the facts there will always be peoplenon both sides of the camp.

I don't have a boss, I am the boss. There was luck involved, that's not a criticism, it's just an observation.