Anthony Gerrard

When on form one of the best of his types in league one. Fitness an issue and I hear from staff he isn't well liked or respected (non playing side). 

I'd prefer him to Clarke but can only be one of them in the side. One is a model pro and one seems like he may be more trouble now than he is worth.

6 minutes ago, Clifford said:

When on form one of the best of his types in league one. Fitness an issue and I hear from staff he isn't well liked or respected (non playing side). 

I'd prefer him to Clarke but can only be one of them in the side. One is a model pro and one seems like he may be more trouble now than he is worth.

I don’t think there’s too much difference in Clarke and Gerrard’s defensive ability, but Clarke’s attitude and his knack for scoring a few over the course of a season makes it an easy choice between the two.

This just needs to be resolved one way or another and communicated to everyone.

when it is, his signing by Carlisle will porabably be announced shortly afterwards , then we can move on to the next problem that needs to be solved before Saturday’s first game of the season 

gerrard can then get back on Twitter and say what he has to say, none of which will be surprising 

3 minutes ago, singe said:

How is that possible....?!

Crazy eh ! Robbie Williams keeps picking him though, must be doing the catering as well ( hopefully before he leaves the game in an ambulance)

Edited by archiecat

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

No strong opinion, seems a bit busy if true though.

Coincidence you left the Trust shortly after? (I assume this 'incident' was recent?)

Months and months ago. Haven't you seen how long he's been slagging Gerrard off for? :lol:

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

No strong opinion, seems a bit busy if true though.

Coincidence you left the Trust shortly after? (I assume this 'incident' was recent?)

You've been thinking about this too much. I didn't tell the club about police getting involved in a scene outside the ground or his social media, and more than likely they know plenty that I don't. The bloke makes his own luck.

As for me leaving the trust board, I've honestly got no idea where you're going with that. It wasn't my wife he was a prick to if that's what you're thinking 

23 minutes ago, leeslover said:

You've been thinking about this too much. I didn't tell the club about police getting involved in a scene outside the ground or his social media, and more than likely they know plenty that I don't. The bloke makes his own luck.

As for me leaving the trust board, I've honestly got no idea where you're going with that. It wasn't my wife he was a prick to if that's what you're thinking 

And people still want to defend the ‘man’.