Jose Baxter

If we had took a punt on a player banned for taking illegal drugs it wouldn't be a scandal and people would be slating the club.

Everton do it and the media have a wet dream.

It's more of a posative story because he is one of their own and they want to help him after he's made mistakes. Kind of a parent and child role and helping him get established again rather than contnue on a downward spiral! He isn't going to make their first team or generate millions of pounds but may get his life back on track!

Still seems scandalous to me that the football authorities won't even let him train and more hasn't been made of it.

Surely it'd be pretty important that a young lad with a liking for drugs was able to at least keep occupied and fit as much as possible....

I am sure he will soon get up to speed again.

Still seems scandalous to me that the football authorities won't even let him train and more hasn't been made of it.

Surely it'd be pretty important that a young lad with a liking for drugs was able to at least keep occupied and fit as much as possible....

He could of course do personal training to keep fit if he wanted to Harry.

The RL went down this route, then realised they had blood on their hands after Terry Newton topped himself. Yes, the player needs to take responsibility for their actions but to deny them all access to the game is cruel.

Thankfully the RL have realised with the State of Mind initiative. Ban him from playing yes, don't ban him training with other footballers...don't ban him from being able to access the inner circle.

Tony Adams has his Sporting Chance clinic, what do the FA offer? Sweet....

Edited by oafcprozac

I'm impressed with Everton going to the effort to help him. But can't help thinking he's a bit of knob, who needs to start helping himself.

He'd already been in trouble before he got off very lightly by claiming the ecstasy in his system was as a result of being spiked. Shortly after, he's doing cocaine on a night out and gets caught again.

From what I've heard, he's got very supportive parents but keeps :censored:ing things up time and again.

I genuinely hope he can get his :censored: together.

I'm impressed with Everton going to the effort to help him. But can't help thinking he's a bit of knob, who needs to start helping himself.

He'd already been in trouble before he got off very lightly by claiming the ecstasy in his system was as a result of being spiked. Shortly after, he's doing cocaine on a night out and gets caught again.

From what I've heard, he's got very supportive parents but keeps :censored:ing things up time and again.

I genuinely hope he can get his :censored: together.

Definately needs to get his :censored: together, he is being a dope if you ask me.