Notes from Fans' Meeting with Chairman et al 24/1/2017

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my comments in early before the thread changes to A debate about the length of the cue at half time for a pint and a pie 3 pages in lol.

I was very vocal in the summer about what I believed was going on at the club. The protest group was by large unorganised and looking back I wish it was done differently more along the lines of what NNN has done here.

Am still not saying am convinced 100% but I will accept I know :censored: al about running a club and to be fair we have never gone down under Corney I just wish we would at times show a little more ambition.

However with gerrard and shez signing longer term deals and the appointment of moisley I feel we may slowly be making strides in the right direction.

I really think you should go to the next meeting Aaron.

SC says lovely bloke and good coach and SR didnt request his full compensation entitlement from the club when he left.

Can we now stop calling Robinson a bellend, :censored: etc. etc.

What a cracking gesture, which he may never have thought would reach the public domain.

Can we now stop calling Robinson a bellend, :censored: etc. etc.

What a cracking gesture, which he may never have thought would reach the public domain.

Has anybody called him that?

I thought the general consensus was, despite him being a disaster as manager, he was actually quite a nice guy...

Who the :censored: have the club spunked £100k on?

Peter Clarke almost certainly, and and money well spent IMHO. The sort of player we should have focussed on in previous years. I tihnk we might see a change in tack now with Shez.

Edited by singe

If the average wage is what has been stated then the entire squad should cost around 150k per month. If the monthly bills are 300k where is the other 150k going? If we don't pay any rent, I'm assuming if OEC is owned by Brass Bank then they pay the staff who work for OEC. What other things could be costing the club £150k per month any ideas?

Chief Exec

Seretary

Club Sec

Physios

Groundsmen, nad looking after the pitch

Marketing Team

Marketing materials

Catering team

Electricty, poss Gas

Water Bills

Rent Rates

Stationary

Programmes

Maintenance

Repairs

Police

Stewards

Ticketing

Programme sellers

Golden Goal sellers

Phone Bills

Youth Team

Transport

Coach Hire

Away travel

Overnight accommodation

Severance payments

Competition Fees

Losing money on Checkatrade

Discounts on tickets

Perimeter Boards

Chapel Road

I also got the impression the £150K was't including bonuses etc

Edited by singe

Fans Meeting Notes 24/01/2017 5:00PM 6:30PM

Club Attendees: Simon Corney, Mark Moisley and Anthony Gee

Fan Attendees: Nonaenever, kusungaisGod, Adamoafc, Danbright12, DPWild and Laticsmarra

Apologies: AndyB and Mark (fans)

The intention was to video the meeting; however, the cameraman was otherwise engaged with the BBC pre-match. SC was happy for videoing to take place when available but he explained that if we wanted to proceed with the meeting offline it may actually be beneficial as he would be able to provide more detailed information than he would be able to do via broadcast. We agreed to start the meeting without filming.

"Simon, some people have asked for this meeting to be streamed or at least filmed for greater accountability, is that OK? "

"It would be better if you didn't. "

"OK."

Hardly Frost/Nixon, is it?

"Simon, some people have asked for this meeting to be streamed or at least filmed for greater accountability, is that OK? "

"OK."

correct me if I am wrong I may well be, was it not Simon himself who said it could be televised ?

So based on the OEC boosting us up the budget league... How can that possibly be when anything outside of match day income doesn't come to us.

Ie... Carpark income? We had that anyway but with a bigger car park!

If the debt for the stand is on our shoulders, do blitz and gazal pay us to use it for non matchday stuff?

How does anything like shops, gym help us?

Edited by Fruitygoo

"OK."

Pop along to the next meeting and then you won't need it to be on video and as an added bonus you will be able to contribute positively to the process

Just seen something on facebook (I know I know) thought I'd check it out and again maybe there is a explanation for this.

According to the notes posted by NNN Simon has said blitz and gazel totally own the OEC.

Companies house has corney owning 50% of the shares and blitz and gazel 25 each.

That was filed 22nd of March last year and maybe changed I suppose, do you have to announce it to companies house if shareholders change?

Edited by Aaron West

Just seen something on facebook (I know I know) thought I'd check it out and again maybe there is a explanation for this.

According to the notes posted by NNN Simon has said blitz and gazel totally own the OEC.

Companies house has corney owning 50% of the shares and blitz and gazel 25 each.

That was filed 22nd of March last year and maybe changed I suppose, do you have to announce it to companies house if shareholders change?

Only when the Annual Return is filed.