Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

51 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Knowing absolutely nothing of his reasons, I have concerns that we get raided by the taxman and then AL leaves the country a few hours before a match.

He’s a ex agent and seen in Russia, he probably had a prearrangement, World Cup draw or Oldham awaybar southend. I know where I would be.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Probably just coincidence but it's the first match he's missed for some time so it's likely to add fuel to the fire for the conspiracy theorists.

He had to miss one of two sometime and he’s been to a lot more than most of the muppets on here.  Means nowt. 

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Knowing absolutely nothing of his reasons, I have concerns that we get raided by the taxman and then AL leaves the country a few hours before a match.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Probably just coincidence but it's the first match he's missed for some time so it's likely to add fuel to the fire for the conspiracy theorists.

52 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He had to miss one of two sometime and he’s been to a lot more than most of the muppets on here.  Means nowt. 

He was in Russia for the World Cup Draw according to a tweet.

Something Alan Nixon seemingly missed

20 hours ago, latics22 said:

He’s a ex agent and seen in Russia, he probably had a prearrangement, World Cup draw or Oldham awaybar southend. I know where I would be.

Can you just confirm where you would rather be?

I'm assuming it is southend away like any other right minded Latics fan? Can never be to sure of the thought process of some of our fans? Some of them probably think that watching corrupt suits making speeches and picking balls out of a tub is better than going to a match. They must be reyt idiots.

56 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I'm assuming it is southend away like any other right minded Latics fan? Can never be to sure of the thought process of some of our fans? Some of them probably think that watching corrupt suits making speeches and picking balls out of a tub is better than going to a match. They must be reyt idiots.

I spent yesterday going to the gym getting my car fixed and getting a christmas tree before spending the afternoon cleaning my house, today Im off to the christmas markets all of which will cost me alot more time and money aswell as being far more productive than a trip to roots hall yesterday. Next saturday I will go to BP to watch us take on Northampton. I guess like the rest of us has other things going on in his life aswell as OAFC. Thats not a dig btw at anyone who went yesterday im glad we have people prepared to give their time and money to go around the country to support our team. Im just saying that some of us chose to do other things yesterday. Id imagine lemsagams life like the rest of us doesnt revolve around Latics. I wouldnt worry too much about it just yet if he makes a habbit of staying away thats when I will become concerned.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Er... about 200 went. What are you going on about? 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I spent yesterday going to the gym getting my car fixed and getting a christmas tree before spending the afternoon cleaning my house, today Im off to the christmas markets all of which will cost me alot more time and money aswell as being far more productive than a trip to roots hall yesterday. Next saturday I will go to BP to watch us take on Northampton. I guess like the rest of us has other things going on in his life aswell as OAFC. Thats not a dig btw at anyone who went yesterday im glad we have people prepared to give their time and money to go around the country to support our team. Im just saying that some of us chose to do other things yesterday. Id imagine lemsagams life like the rest of us doesnt revolve around Latics. I wouldnt worry too much about it just yet if he makes a habbit of staying away thats when I will become concerned.

I think you may have misunderstood the two choices on offer.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Er... about 200 went. What are you going on about? 

If you can't understand a small amount of straightforward paragraphs then I'm afraid I view the time spent trying to explain them to you would be rather a waste, therefore I decline.

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

In hindsight I wish I'd taken up my invitation for the World Cup draw rather than having spent £200 watching that shite and nursing this hangover.... 

26 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

In hindsight I wish I'd taken up my invitation for the World Cup draw rather than having spent £200 watching that shite and nursing this hangover.... 

?

Those lows are jus there to make us further appreciate the highs. We will get those highs. We will.

We will.

Archived