Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Yeah no problem. I also find that strange. I wonder if this is an isolated incident as there is a tad of a dispute between player and club. It’s 100% true that this player hasn’t been paid. As I said I was just passing it on as I want to contribute more to this board. 

Take it it's Duffus then?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2018 at 6:19 PM, LightDN123 said:

Not true, they havnt been 

5 players I've spoken to, plus a member of the coaching staff, have been paid, including the club captain, who told the club a couple of months ago to make sure everyone else has been paid before he has...

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

5 players I've spoken to, plus a member of the coaching staff, have been paid, including the club captain, who told the club a couple of months ago to make sure everyone else has been paid before he has...

What a guy he is!

22 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I must be lying then 

33 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

10 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I must be lying then 

7 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Or miss informed

There is an eventuality here, where everybody is telling the truth.......

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Lemsagam was in the changing rooms on Saturday, berating the players. That's the 3rd time this season. This is after Simon Brooke told people at the Trust meeting back in the summer that Lemsagam had said he wouldn't be doing it again...

And this has made them lose 6-0?  Did it also make them beat Bury 4-2, which was presumably after the first two occasions of this “berating”? 

37 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Lemsagam was in the changing rooms on Saturday, berating the players. That's the 3rd time this season. This is after Simon Brooke told people at the Trust meeting back in the summer that Lemsagam had said he wouldn't be doing it again...

Corney did it on numerous occasions. 

Archived