Ex players and that

20 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Bolton Wanderers B have signed former Oldham Athletic and Oxford United goalkeeper Mackenzie Chapman

Didn't he play one game when Lawlor got sent off or injured and we weren't letting Gary Woods play anymore because of the petulant twins?

Edited by Chaddyexile84

On 10/13/2022 at 11:20 AM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Didn't he play one game when Lawlor got sent off or injured and we weren't letting Gary Woods play anymore because of the petulant twins?

I'd forgotten he existed. You're right, he came on as sub for Lawlor when we lost 3-2 at home to Morecambe, Oct 2020.

I genuinely believe that modern footballers do not do enough thinking for themselves. How often do we see one of the coaching staff with a substitute flipping over pages from a PowerPoint slide deck? Meanwhile the player himself stares blankly at the information…

If things on the pitch don’t work out as they have been led to believe, many just seem lost out there.

Leaders on the pitch is what we need - Hogan, how long until you are back? 

36 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

As long as its not here, think Paddy said he was on Police Interceptors the other week, and not on the side of the police 

Not everybody is a lost cause. If reform isn't an option, then the reformed would never be so. 

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

Not everybody is a lost cause. If reform isn't an option, then the reformed would never be so. 

Didnt say they were but we have signed enough criminals thanks, and if hes been on channel 5 in the last few weeks he aint learning 

I support justice reform as prison really doesnt work for the majority and in no way rehabilitates so please dont preach to me thanks.

Whos that tool we always get linked with who used to play for Scunthorpe? Lets sign him too 

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Didnt say they were but we have signed enough criminals thanks, and if hes been on channel 5 in the last few weeks he aint learning 

I support justice reform as prison really doesnt work for the majority and in no way rehabilitates so please dont preach to me thanks.

Whos that tool we always get linked with who used to play for Scunthorpe? Lets sign him too 

Don't know but Nile Ranger would still probably catch.