Ex players and that

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I had no idea until I read it this morning that Keiran Tripper is Kelvin Lomax's brother. 

Likewise. Kelvin is older by 4 years. He's 31 now.

Kelvin Trippier-Lomax was born in Bury, Greater Manchester. His father is Chris Trippier, although he later used his mother Eleanor Lomax's surname in his professional career.

24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Modern journalism seems to involve mastery of the cut and paste tool. That's almost word for word the same article as in The Times. 

Sorry Dave, did not see the time article, wish I hadn't posted it now. Poor that then.

I did tweet the jourmo to point out that Kelvin Lomax did not play in L2 for Oldham!

Edited by singe

11 minutes ago, singe said:

Sorry Dave, did not see the time article, wish I hadn't posted it now. Poor that then.

I did tweet the jourmo to point out that Kelvin Lomax did not play in L2 for Oldham!

He went on loan to Rochdale though didnt he?

13 minutes ago, singe said:

No sorry needed. I read it in The Times but no point linking to that as it is a subscription service. 

2 minutes ago, singe said:

....I read that to mean, back in the UK from Cape Town, in time to work at Leicester again - as one of their corporate hosts? As opposed to at Chapel Road showing our lot how to head a ball.....?!?!

4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....I read that to mean, back in the UK from Cape Town, in time to work at Leicester again - as one of their corporate hosts? As opposed to at Chapel Road showing our lot how to head a ball.....?!?!

Who  knows! I hope it's the latter. It did say come and help out OAFC. and he said I'm back. Probably a one off rather than permanent gig, but every little helps.

I must admit I missed the Cape Town bit.

Edited by singe