Ex players and that

39 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

There will forever be a place in my heart for John Sheridan. 

Better than Wellens both in midfield and as a manager...... Period! 

Period ? What did you make of our net minder last season ? Trash ? Or would you say it was the de-fense as a whole ? Anyway I need to go get some candy from the trunk of my 57 Chevy. So long. 

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Period ? What did you make of our net minder last season ? Trash ? Or would you say it was the de-fense as a whole ? Anyway I need to go get some candy from the trunk of my 57 Chevy. So long. 

You are my second bestie, but I won’t take no shez slagging off anyone

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Highly pathetical I know but had we brought him back for the remaining 8 games I'd of put my home (make that the world) on us still being in League One,

He is the SHEZZERECTION, He is the life!

Now get down on your knees and pray for the coming season.

3 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Highly pathetical I know but had we brought him back for the remaining 8 games I'd of put my home (make that the world) on us still being in League One,

Now get down on your knees ..

Let's hope he doesn't shaft us in both our games.

51 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Now get down on your knees and pray for the coming season.

You didn't really mean "pathetical", did you?

And (Shez)erection and get down on your knees should not be in the same sentence. Think of the children.

Edited by Bristolatic
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

You didn't really mean "pathetical", did you?

And (Shez)erection and get down on your knees should not be in the same sentence. Think of the children.

It's going to take an 'act of God' to get us back into League One and I don't see us as the 'Big fish in the little pond' like some on here. 

This pond is very unforgiving for the weak and if praying is required then so be it but I warn you now, you might have very sore knees. 

3 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

It's going to take an 'act of God' to get us back into League One and I don't see us as the 'Big fish in the little pond' like some on here. 

This pond is very unforgiving for the weak and if praying is required then so be it but I warn you now, you might have very sore knees. 

With the knees I've got, there's no way I'd be kneeling. I'd never get up again. But I do like your unbridled optimism.

I'll now remove tongue from cheek.

Nazon goes Belgian

“Wolves outcast and former Coventry loanee has agreed a deal with Belgium side Sint-Truidense VV on a 3-year deal. The Haiti international is in his last year at the Molineux and appears to not be in Nuno's plans. #Wolves #SkyBlues #TransferTalk”

2 hours ago, LaticsLen said:

Paul Murray has joined Sheridan at Carlisle as 1st team coach. 

They could do really well with that management team, all we need is T.P back alongside Frankie and we'll be there or there abouts

9 minutes ago, singe said:

Preston reportedly want £250k for Doyle. :shock:

I mean he was good, not sure he was that good. maybe I've a blind spot after his lack of goals comeing back from his illness.
http://www.footymad.com/preston-north-end/news/tmnw/doyle_looks_league_one_bound_917208/index.shtml

That’s cheap. Let’s be honest, September to December he was absolutely class.

9 minutes ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

That’s cheap. Let’s be honest, September to December he was absolutely class.

And some on here or Twatter claim he’s coming back .... probably in a cup game playing for the opposition .... or pre-season shop window for PNE