Clarence Seedorf

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think Seedorf applied for the role?  

It's more likely that he was primed by Lemsagam in line with his takeover of the club.  

10 days is probably how long the takeover is expected to take.  Heard nothing on the F&P test by the EFL but with the influx of players and Seedorf arriving, my opinion is that it's still on and happening shortly.  Lemsagam is too involved with the club now for the takeover not to happen.

That managerial decision in 10 days may include Correra in some capacity but I can't imagine bringing Seedorf in for an "interview" without looking to secure his services.  Admittedly Seedorf isn't that experienced as a manager but it'll be a massive insult to an ex-player of his stature not to be given the job.  Also the gym isn't massively populated but would you seriously walk Seedorf around in front of the public when looking for a new manager?

I'm certainly not trying to rubbish any of this CS stuff, but as usual some things don't add up ... so

Could it have been possible that he was in the North West simply to watch some European football? Everton were at home on Thursday and City Tuesday night. Maybe, just maybe, in converstion somewhere someone found this out and the 'visit' to both the club and to Simons gaff were arranged?

A little far fetched I know, but let's face it, being a fan gets a little more bizarre by the day!!

2 hours ago, OldHallam said:

Well thank fuck Mr Dixon is so in the know. He also tweeted CS friends with owners for years. Who knows what Seedorf was really here for but a least its not some shite ex full back with a big mouth applyng and like Jenas lucky to be up the BBCs arse as pundits. 

And he got Rick Holden sent off. Cunt!