Crewe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, hope we keep the same team just to keep momentum. Only possible change I'd make is to rest Davies and give Holloway a start alongside Doyle (not for reasons of form but just to keep Davies fresh).

Edited by Stainrod

It will be interesting to see how many squad players who feature actually get on ... 

With the current 'tempo' you'd have thought a fringe player would give their all to stake a claim to RW and whoever that they're 'playable' ... would be nice to forget what the competition is about and absolutely hammer someone, without the usual finger nail biting towards full time.

I'm IN 

Edited by thetramfixer

19:30 kick off this evening.

No Placide, Nepomuceno, Ruddy, Dummigan with Byrne on standby for Ireland plus Gardner and Davies possibly out with minor injuries. A much changed team this evening methinks.

Will we see Menig and Omrani start? And when is Maouche going to appear? Will Gerrard get a run out? We do have Brian Wilson back and hopefully Holloway and Scott are close.

Looking forward to seeing the team sheet tonight!

Edited by TheBigDog

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

No Placide, Nepomuceno, Ruddy, Dummigan (?) with Byrne on standby for Ireland plus Gardner and Davies possibly out with minor injuries. A much changed team this evening methinks.

Will we see Menig and Omrani start? And when is Maouche going to appear? Will Gerrard get a run out? We do have Brian Wilson back and hopefully Holloway and Scott are close.

Placide and Nepomuceno are available. They don't leave until tomorrow as their international games are next Tuesday.

I reckon there may only be 1 or 2 changes. I think Wellens is still auditioning for the job so will put a strong team out. Especially seeing as they've  got 10 days off afterwzrds.

4 hours ago, bozman said:

Placide and Nepomuceno are available. They don't leave until tomorrow as their international games are next Tuesday.

I reckon there may only be 1 or 2 changes. I think Wellens is still auditioning for the job so will put a strong team out. Especially seeing as they've  got 10 days off afterwzrds.

The Haitian striker at Coventry, Duckens Nazon, is cited as being unavailable for tonight in the papers

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The Haitian striker at Coventry, Duckens Nazon, is cited as being unavailable for tonight in the papers

" Johny Placide (Haiti) and Gevaro Nepomuceno (Curacao) can both play, though, with their international call-ups only kicking in after tonight. "

It's in the MEN link posted above by oafcmetty.

9 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

No Placide, Nepomuceno, Ruddy, Dummigan with Byrne on standby for Ireland plus Gardner and Davies possibly out with minor injuries. A much changed team this evening methinks.

9 hours ago, bozman said:

Team - 4 changes from Saturday's starting eleven:

Placide, Hunt, Bryan, Gerrard, Wilson, Gardner, Fane, Byrne, Omrani, Menig, Doyle