Paul Green

I don't comment much on the attributes and deficiencies of individual players as I don't see enough matches to make me think my view should carry great weight.

I do know however that Green put in an absolutely huge performance at Peterborough last season when he was MOTM by a country mile so it does surprise me that he never became a regular and important member of the starting XI

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

Should never have been signed again after end of last season. Same for Osei. There are some who post that Sheridan could pick a player-well they weren't all that good.

No manager gets it right all the time, some you win some you lose.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I don't comment much on the attributes and deficiencies of individual players as I don't see enough matches to make me think my view should carry great weight.

I do know however that Green put in an absolutely huge performance at Peterborough last season when he was MOTM by a country mile so it does surprise me that he never became a regular and important member of the starting XI

He was very good that day. As a city dweller you seem to have settled on "country mile" as your go-to go-large adjective! I approve.

PS: if anyone is thinking of saying that "country mile" can't be an adjective cos it's 2 words then could they please resist. No names mentioned...

38 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder if anyone will be in for Flynn?

Please god.................I don't do drugs, never have, but I'd supply the green if it meant some fool would take him.

If ever a pay off was the only way this is it.

Feel Green should have been a much bigger player for us than he ever was, maybe age has caught up with him.

Don’t know where crewe are in the league and don’t know if they still look to play Football, but in my head this seems like a good fit for him. Good luck Paul, thanks for your effort ?