Leicester match ON

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

????

That’s a big crowd that, in fact,  I think we get some of the biggest crowds in this whole pile of shit competition.

Couldn't have paid me to watch our glorious club suffer the dishonour of playing a competitive fixture against Leicester City reserves...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Dunno. Kids might bully me into it or maybe I won’t go to the match but I might go on the piss up just because of FOMO.

But, this is all quite irelevant to my original point that 1192 against Leicester Academy IS a big crowd.

As if you won’t go Monty

Hamer was good and will get stronger.  Pringle gets around and is effective.  Maouche started poorly but once he got pissed off by being pushed about looked much better.

Davies in failing to convert another penalty scored from open play.  He does hit it hard then follow it in for the rebound.  He also moved very quickly for the cross from Holloway to score the opener.

Huth can play because they only have to start six players who are under 21 last 30th June.  Vardy could have played.  We benefitted because they had the FA cup fixture the day before.

12 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

They won't make us play Saturday & Sunday will they?  :)

I half heard something on the radio over the weekend that when City played Chelsea in the full members cup final one of them played Saturday and Sunday.  Might try and look that up.

12 minutes ago, astottie said:

I half heard something on the radio over the weekend that when City played Chelsea in the full members cup final one of them played Saturday and Sunday.  Might try and look that up.

...Citeh played the Manchester derby away at OT the day before! Chelsea were at the Dell.

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

As if you won’t go Monty

I’ve been to one JPT game in my life and I hated it.

Had a great time in the van wearing hard hats tho, the thought of missing out on such top notch banter would probably persuade me to travel.

The thought of a few thousand fans getting excited by the checkatrade tho proper embarasses me.