Salop away

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, OnchanJules said:

Shrews manager says this is their best chance of winning something this year, so sounds like they won't be playing a weakened team !!

Apart from Hunt & Gerrard (injured) and McEleny (not deemed ready) we have a full squad to pick from.

Maybe time to demote Benyu and Obadeyi to the bench and start with Nepomuceno and Holloway?

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Apart from Hunt & Gerrard (injured) and McEleny (not deemed ready) we have a full squad to pick from.

Maybe time to demote Benyu and Obadeyi to the bench and start with Nepomuceno and Holloway?

Holloway is usually poor when he starts but can sometimes be very good from the bench. 

On that basis it would be daft to start him. 

I'd always start Nepo over Tope. It baffles me why RW hasn't been doing. He offers more, and has done more, both attacking and defensively. 

Tope or Ryan Mc on the right for me with what we have now, shove Pringle left midfield so Byrne can stay in the middle and get forward - not seen enough from Gevaro, doesn't beat the fullback and occasional good delivery isn't enough.
Could do with a real flier at left back plus what we know we already need.

8 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

I would have Edmundson in there-he's got to get games to get better. Think some one said he is available tonight despite the sending off on Saturday.

Correct. Ban only applies to League games so he'll miss Saturday.

Could we try either McLaughlin or Tope upfront with either Davies or Holloway (I'd give Holloway a start and save Davies for saturday) 

We need someone uptop with abit of pace who can run in behind. Its not just Doyles goals we are missing its his willingness to run the channels that is being missed too. Tope and Mclaughlin are the only 2 currently in the squad capable of doing this I suggest we try it.

1 minute ago, mick26 said:

Is this on ifollow for everyone with an account?

Should be as last 2 games have been shown.
Seems to lag about 20 secs behind though as goals pop up on twitter account before you see them!

yes the option has appeared now...