Bradford

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My word.... thank fuk for that.  They didnt trouble us untill we went 2 up and we seemed to panic..... work that one out!

Good win.  Gardner played well until he waa replaced, Gerrard was immense today i thought (did he score an og? if so apart from that)  Fane was a tackling and ball winning machine today, dont give a rats ass about those who dont rate him, under Shez he was shite and i thought he was terrible, under Wellens he has become a far better player and is certainly not the cause of our recent rot! Up untill now..

We dug in today and did what was needed. My MOM was Gerrard.  Who got the offical?

Edited by deckyd

Bradford, though on a poor run, are still in the top 6 and a win against them was a very good result.

We looked a more balanced team with a proper left back, 2 up front and with Pringle and Gardener taking the workload of Byrne so he did not have to do everything.

1 minute ago, deckyd said:

My word.... thank fuk for that.  They didnt trouble us untill we went 2 up and we seemed to panic..... work that one out!

Good win.  Gardner played well until he waa replaced, Gerrard was immense today i thought (did he score an og? if so apart from that)  Fane was a tackling and ball winning machine today, dont give a rats ass about those who dont rate him, under Shez he was shite and i thought he was terrible, under Wellens he has become a far better player and is certainly not the cause of or recent rot!

We dug in today and did what was needed. My MOM was Gerrard.  Who git the offical?

Dummy

TREEEEEE-MENDOUS win.

:D

My goodness they are a poor side wtf are they doing up near the top i have no idea.

Next week will be tough i'd take a point now as we have some very winnable games following.

Gardner was better today (at last), and Gerrard played very well.

once the new faces bed in we might be in with a reasonableshot of staying up,Rochdale suddenly looking a huge gamenow.

2 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Holloway in the form of his life - love it 

Yep - with Davies, Nazon as starters and Doyle waiting in the wings our forward line up is the best its been in years

Defence still a concern but they looked better today - or was that Bradford being poor?

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Very good indeed.  

“Bloody crap foreigners forced on Wellens”

I agree today.  Hopefully he can maintain his standard much like our keeper (gets stick on here which sometimes is unfounded) and not be a Menig who flattered to decieve somewhat.