Bradford

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

I’m a big fan of Holloway, but acting as the cock after his goal is a bit rich when you’ve scored about two goals in 20 league appearances. Start acting like that if you do it regularly and are still benched...

Strange comments. Just because he has only scored a few goal doesn’t mean he is playing shit. Assists and goals you can’t fault with the game time he gets. Should be given a proper run in the side as thought Davies was poor again yesterday. The ball just seems to fly off him doesn’t stick to him. Won very few headers, AAH came on and gave us that bit of quality in keeping the ball. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Strange comments. Just because he has only scored a few goal doesn’t mean he is playing shit. Assists and goals you can’t fault with the game time he gets. Should be given a proper run in the side as thought Davies was poor again yesterday. The ball just seems to fly off him doesn’t stick to him. Won very few headers, AAH came on and gave us that bit of quality in keeping the ball. 

Not sure how you got that I said he’s playing shit from my post. I think he contributes well, but he is a striker and should be scoring more than he does. He has had runs in the side before, and hasn’t scored. It is true that his best appearances have come from the bench.

Great win yesterday  & very heartening to see the players are definitely up for the battle.

In regard to their goal I pointed out quite a number of weeks ago that Placide may not be the greatest keeper weve ever had & as usual took the flak on here & other social media platforms for my view. We all still happy with his performances of we still talking about that assist vs Bury? His kicking was also shit yesterday ?

3 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Great win yesterday  & very heartening to see the players are definitely up for the battle.

In regard to their goal I pointed out quite a number of weeks ago that Placide may not be the greatest keeper weve ever had & as usual took the flak on here & other social media platforms for my view. We all still happy with his performances of we still talking about that assist vs Bury? His kicking was also shit yesterday ?

His kicking was his best attribute but agree yesterday was very poor. I couldn’t be 100% about the goal from my angle but a keeper shouldn’t be beaten like the from the wing. My first thought was own goal (from Gerard’s reaction) but seems it just went straight in 

8 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

Well done you, get yourself a biscuit.

Just watched the highlights. It's clearer on them than it was from my angle how difficult the surface was to play on.

Still not sure what happened for the goal but Gerrard certainly had a guilty look about him, not much Johnny can do if it's diverted inside him at pace.

Just now, leeslover said:

Just watched the highlights. It's clearer on them than it was from my angle how difficult the surface was to play on.

Still not sure what happened for the goal but Gerrard certainly had a guilty look about him, not much Johnny can do if it's diverted inside him at pace.

It didn't as Gerrard was yards away. From my angle yesterday is was very clear he stepped off his line for a cross & couldn't recover. His touch took it over the line.

Just spotted a Peakie Blinder on the back row!!

Great to see our fans in raptures.Makes up for all the shit games we have to watch as fans.

Wish there was a photo of us at Chesterfield after Clarke scored  or at Scunny when Supermac scored 

23 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Who are playing against the dregs that aren't playing full internationals. Other countries players of the same age as those comps we were so successful in are mainly playing for their 1st teams club and country 

“Dregs”. When we won the U20 World Cup we beat Argentina, Mexico and Italy, as well as the host nation South Korea.

Want to review that opinion?

7 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

“Dregs”. When we won the U20 World Cup we beat Argentina, Mexico and Italy, as well as the host nation South Korea.

Want to review that opinion?

You clearly miss my point. Anyone for those other countries of that age who is any good isn't playing for their under 20s. They're playing regularly for 1st team for club and country. 

17 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Not sure how you got that I said he’s playing shit from my post. I think he contributes well, but he is a striker and should be scoring more than he does. He has had runs in the side before, and hasn’t scored. It is true that his best appearances have come from the bench.

If a striker does other things like say help us score 2 a game. I couldn't give a shit if he doesn't score all season. Don't know why it's so hard to comprehend that Holloway offers much more than Davies does. I'd give Holloway and nazon a run for a few games and see how they get on. 

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You clearly miss my point. Anyone for those other countries of that age who is any good isn't playing for their under 20s. They're playing regularly for 1st team for club and country. 

Yeh, sure. I'm sure that Argentina, Mexico and Italy regularly pick players who aren't "any good" for prestigious international tournaments.

When we won the U17 World Cup last year we also beat Chile, Mexico, Brazil and Spain. I suppose those countries were also picking players who weren't any good, or maybe as it was U17s they'd already written them off?

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

I didn’t realise that the ball bobbled for Nazon’s chance in the first half. Was a great ball from Gardner too who had his best game for a while. 

It bobbled quite bad and saw it first time round.. On replay i cant quite tell but i think it also flicks the defender before the keeper saves it which may have saved the goal...Duck did relatively well considering the bobble...