Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

What have Coventry won lately? 

 

They always used to be the benchmark for that kind of stat.

 

Edit: Turns out they are the first winners of the B-team trophy. 

 

Placates a lot of fans. I’d still feel winless but you know, statistics and fans init 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope so.... then we can have a debate over who’s the better manager, Whittaker or Wellens....?

Think you might enjoy this with soundbites from Radio Bolton.     

We must be one of, if not the most despised clubs in the league. I fucking hate what we have become under these 🤡🤡’s. Do we really need to do this to a fellow club who like ourselves are struggling to

Posted Images

4 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Think Dennis will be rocking up at County.

Dennis confirmed for Notts County. 

 

League 2 reality begins to bite. 

 

Hopefully we have a lucky escape... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, singe said:

Dennis confirmed for Notts County. 

 

League 2 reality begins to bite. 

 

Hopefully we have a lucky escape... 

Between £150-200k he went for.

 

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sjk2008 said:

Between £150-200k he went for.

 

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

I know we are being linked with the odd signing, but there is no proof we have money to spend. Yet. And we cannot sign anyone till we offload. 

Unless we generate funds through a sale, my current guess is we won't pay a fee for anyone. 

Happy if I am wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, singe said:

I know we are being linked with the odd signing, but there is no proof we have money to spend. Yet. And we cannot sign anyone till we offload. 

Unless we generate funds through a sale, my current guess is we won't pay a fee for anyone. 

Happy if I am wrong. 

There is also no proof that we are not prepared to spend, it just depends on your view point, Baxter is not playing for peanuts so that blows some of the doom and gloomers myths out of the water for starters, lets see what happens in the next dozen weeks before the season even starts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

There is also no proof that we are not prepared to spend, it just depends on your view point, Baxter is not playing for peanuts so that blows some of the doom and gloomers myths out of the water for starters, lets see what happens in the next dozen weeks before the season even starts.

I genuinely think he will be nearer to peanuts than well paid, so for me,  it really doesn't illustrate we are going to have a good budget. Yet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Between £150-200k he went for.

 

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

Wellens has been quoted in the Chron saying there is no budget for transfer fees

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Between £150-200k he went for.

 

Considering we were in for him, at least it’s a sign we’re game for spending some money.

Oldham: " Hi we are interested in Dennis"

Chesterfield: " he is going to cost you..."

*Phone down*

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Opens the door for Danny Whittaker to take over.

 

I hope so.... then we can have a debate over who’s the better manager, Whittaker or Wellens....?

Edited by lookersstandandy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...