Transfer Rumours

4 hours ago, JoeP said:

Oi! The North stand wouldn't be The Joe Royle stand if it wasn't for him! And he made that nice video when he first took over, with a montage of our glory days with his face at the end!

He gifted us Queensy Menig and renamed the North stand after a legend.

Employees loyalty scheme. (For Barry Owen at least )

Interferes in team management.

Slowly slowly.

An excuse for everything. 

Control freak.

Underhanded transfer dealings allegedly.

Never ending controversy.

Took us out of a league we were all sick of stagnating in, in his first full season.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, WLYOWD said:

He gifted us Queensy Menig and renamed the North stand after a legend.

Employees loyalty scheme. (For Barry Owen at least )

Interferes in team management.

Slowly slowly.

An excuse for everything. 

Control freak.

Underhanded transfer dealings allegedly.

Never ending controversy.

Took us out of a league we were all sick of stagnating in, in his first full season.

My memory is different regards relegation as I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the full season ?

26 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

My memory is different regards relegation as I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the full season ?

It was, because the season we got relegated started with Shez in charge.

We got the first glimpse of what was to come at Blackpool away, August 2017.  

1 minute ago, Fanny Adams said:

It was, because the season we got relegated started with Shez in charge.

We got the first glimpse of what was to come at Blackpool away, August 2017.  

That was the first game I heard of Abdallah.

17 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Mate you've got your head buried in the sand. Either that or you want the club to fail? 

I mean what do you expect everyone to be happy about whats going on. 2 Years on from since he came to the club and things have got worse on every level.

If the Edmondson transfer was just a one off thing it wouldn't be such a problem. But its problem after problem after problem they keep coming and show no signs of stopping. We have absolutely no chance with this half wit in charge.

Wake up!

I know what you are saying, and i would be more worried if the game wasn't already jam packed with unscrupulous folks running and playing for clubs up and down the country. 

19 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I know what you are saying, and i would be more worried if the game wasn't already jam packed with unscrupulous folks running and playing for clubs up and down the country. 

I'm more worried about his complete lack of sense, rather than him being unscrupulous..

4 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I'm more worried about his complete lack of sense, rather than him being unscrupulous..

True, but same again sadly, footballs full of people with zero morals, scruples, sense of the common kind.  

49 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Edmundson having medical at Rangers tomorrow after fee agreed per Andy Devlin of the Scottish S*n

He can do far better than that in my opinion, Scottish football is ruined by the two Glasgow clubs existing....................totally pointless!

5 hours ago, True Tic said:

True, but same again sadly, footballs full of people with zero morals, scruples, sense of the common kind.  

Thats not really an excuse for our dodgy dick acting the way he has done is it. His moral compass is a concern but more concerning is his competency.

27 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

He can do far better than that in my opinion, Scottish football is ruined by the two Glasgow clubs existing....................totally pointless!

Really???

I say great move compared to Pompey or Peterborough. Playing under Gerrard in front of 50,000 fans at Ibrox and could be part of the re building process that sees them win the league and achieve champions league football after a baron spell. Shows ambition!

3 years up there, smash it and into the premier league with a decent sell on fee coming our way! 

8 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Really???

I say great move compared to Pompey or Peterborough. Playing under Gerrard in front of 50,000 fans at Ibrox and could be part of the re building process that sees them win the league and achieve champions league football after a baron spell. Shows ambition!

3 years up there, smash it and into the premier league with a decent sell on fee coming our way! 

I can see where you're coming from but I'd never change my own opinion as goes the SPL, we might as well have city and Liverpool in the same league as us for what good comes of it.

Bluddy hell....there is some real shite put out on here.

Portsmouth or Peterborough in League 1 or Rangers in SPL and Champions League (albeit not much past qualifiers)!!!

I'm sure Gerrard thought along those lines when he took the gig on.

No brainer for me.

Not forgetting...….do you really want a chairman who wants to send a tweet out when he goes for a crap!

36 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

I like George but Van Dijk he is not 

Yes but point was, it's not a career killer going Scotland. Will be interesting to see where young Ryan Kent ends up, could be another one playing in the Prem next year! 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Thats not really an excuse for our dodgy dick acting the way he has done is it. His moral compass is a concern but more concerning is his competency.

I'm not saying it's an excuse, it's just a fact of football and the way it's organised these days. Moral compass went years ago in the beautiful game

5 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I'm not saying it's an excuse, it's just a fact of football and the way it's organised these days. Moral compass went years ago in the beautiful game

You could argue that's why most of them have spent so much time going bust as they are ran like populist institutions rather than pragmatic PLCs

Archived