Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

He better be. Otherwise he might be hitting the deck often. 

EDIT - Beaten to it. I'll go with my second choice.

Maybe he's being brought in to shore things up in attack.

Heard he's being brought in as he's not afraid to go down with a sinking ship.

22 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Striker from the Slovenian League , skinny French midfielder and an Auxerre B team player all imminent. There was also talk of a lad at Leicester, but don't know how true that is...

How long is imminent  you got me all giddy finger at the ready to google some skinny French midfielder and. Our new goal machine  

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Decent if true, Morecambe player of the season and a decent solid right back.

Didnt make the Morecambe game at BP but went to Morecambe did he play RB that day? I remember thinking that their RB appeared to be the only player in their team with the slightest grasp of being able to actually play football. 

7 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Didnt make the Morecambe game at BP but went to Morecambe did he play RB that day? I remember thinking that their RB appeared to be the only player in their team with the slightest grasp of being able to actually play football. 

He did and your right was probably one of the best players on the pitch, particularly in the second half that Morecambe dominated, promising addition to the squad in my opinion.

Didn't see him in the return either unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Only a one-year deal? Seems cagey. I hope we at least have an option, but aren't announcing it.

Was suprised and going to post the same. Especially as he is 27. Surprised he setled for that. Signing on fee perhaps? Though why I am suggesting that when we are sure he is skint I'll nevner know.

Archived