Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, youngen said:

Now we are talking, was wondering when the rumour mill would kick off. And the new season is officially off.

A quick 30 second glance at both 44 ITK 2 and Leckmeister General would show they are certainly not "ITK".

Nothing to see here..

19 hours ago, ShakerT said:

Yes but point was, it's not a career killer going Scotland. Will be interesting to see where young Ryan Kent ends up, could be another one playing in the Prem next year! 

Sat behind me in the Chaddy for a few season's as a youngster, one that got away. Let's remember he's at Liverpool with plenty contract left and on Premier League money right now. GE was OK in L2, he'll need to step up a level if he's to remain in the Ranger's side.

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Striker from the Slovenian League , skinny French midfielder and an Auxerre B team player all imminent. There was also talk of a lad at Leicester, but don't know how true that is...

Is it that CB someone mentioned the other day Dylan Fage? (Auxerre)

Slovenian League ffs. Bring back Alen Ploj all is forgiven.

2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

It's all part of commercial practice.

You ask for more than you expect to get and offer less than you're prepared to pay ( and engage the press in the contest ).

It's much better than accepting the first offer.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

It’s called negotiating. 

You ask for more than you will accept and they offer less than they are prepared to pay. You meet in the middle.

Pretty standard, no? 

Admittedly our politicians seem unaware of this rather simple premise too. 

Of course, but in normal commercial situations it is not announced in the paper so some of your own supporters believe that is what is the sale price. Especially when it is announced as undisclosed.

Of course, more sensible people know he was never going to get £1m. But so did all the buyers so it wasn't for their benefit.
More sensible people like you two will know it will not go back into squad strengthening too.

Just to wish George  every success in his soon to be new career  and  I look forward to seeing him progress  with his new club and hope he has the same success which  Andy  had.

22 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Excellent now we should have a flood of quality players in with that money to push for promotion.

The fee is supposedly £650,000, and I expect addons. Hopefully the sell on clause covers all his moves. That should be around £360,000 we can use towards the wage bill for next season .

We should have insisted on Rossiter being part of the deal (on loan for the season).

Rossiter is on £10kpw. so I guess George will have signed for something similar. That would be a very tidy pay rise for him.

23 minutes ago, al_bro said:

The fee is supposedly £650,000, and I expect addons. Hopefully the sell on clause covers all his moves. That should be around £360,000 we can use towards the wage bill for next season .

We should have insisted on Rossiter being part of the deal (on loan for the season).

Rossiter is on £10kpw. so I guess George will have signed for something similar. That would be a very tidy pay rise for him.

It’s all going to Blitz isn’t it?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

38 out of 100, we have had worse, 5ft 10 centre back though?

https://fmdataba.com/19/p/25875/dylan-fage/

Looks like he's  contracted until next year, so if it's him there may be a fee involved. It states on the link that he's worth 40,000 euros. He seems to be in our price range regarding wages as he currently earns 60000 euros a year according to the link. 

Archived