Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, latics22 said:

English, good age , knows the league. Will do for me, why would you release a player who won 3 awards tho? Wierd

Hasn't our player of the season (or one of them) left every year since about 06?

20 hours ago, latics22 said:

English, good age , knows the league. Will do for me, why would you release a player who won 3 awards tho? Wierd

Yeah because Latics never ‘release’ our player of the season at the end of the season do we 😂😂😂

22 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

He did and your right was probably one of the best players on the pitch, particularly in the second half that Morecambe dominated, promising addition to the squad in my opinion.

Didn't see him in the return either unfortunately. 

He was brilliant in both games and I hope an option is in place because I'm certain he's got a bright future if he can maintain his present development 

21 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

He was brilliant in both games and I hope an option is in place because I'm certain he's got a bright future if he can maintain his present development 

He's 27 and nearly 300 games in, not sure there's going to be loads of development to come...

2 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

He had a shocker in the first half at their place, constantly hoofing it out of touch but improved in the second half when we stopped attacking.

Good business all round for me. If Absy reinvests the fee into the playing squad we should be right up there this coming season as not many clubs at this level will make nearly 1 million pound in transfer revenue this summer! 

Also, I’m really happy for George. Thank you for your efforts at Latics💙🧡. You were a class above last season, regardless of what some of our fans say, and have fully earned your dream move.

Never particularly liked Rangers but will be following their results from now on. I hope he smashes it. Great move - good luck Edmo 💙❤️

15 hours ago, Twisbrogan said:

He had a shocker in the first half at their place, constantly hoofing it out of touch but improved in the second half when we stopped attacking.

Morecambe had a shocker in the first 45 minutes but then took the game to us second half, especially Mills who was given more freedom to roam.

Didn't he run through our midfield with ease and get a few decent efforts off in the process?

If edmondson and his agent wanted to Peterborough they would have pushed it more, Peterborough or rangers hhhmmm let me think. He talks about professionalism then calls people dick  heads. Then goes on to say he's good at picking managers, even tho he sacked him. What an arrogant wanka

Archived