4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I think he may be referring to the stupid ref decision leading to the goal. Apparently, Iverson made the save and it was a tap-in for Bulman. These things happen.

The decision was shit but we have to defend better than that. It was a good 30 seconds after that they scored so we have to switch on.

11 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

How are we playing today?

Well personally I think weve been fairly good started well tailed off abit about half way through. 

I can see why people have been getting frustrated by Gardner in recent weeks as his passing has not been upto scratch. Id like to see Baxter and Surridge link up uptop at some point.

Edmondson I think hasnt lost a header all half and Baxters vision and passing stand out big time.

Edited by GlossopLatic

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well personally I think weve been fairly good started well tailed off abit about half way through. 

I can see why people have been getting frustrated by Gardner in recent weeks as his passing has not been upto scratch. Id like to see Baxter and Surridge link up uptop at some point.

Edmondson I think hasnt lost a header all half and Baxters vision and passing stand out big time.

Ohhhh, now i am undecided again...

Ok then, i am shit at prediction league. FACT

Get Surridge & Lang on at some point as they can’t handle it when we’re running at them. JBE best player for us so far, giving their FB nightmares. 

Graham instead of Hamer is an an outstandingly bizarre choice though. I understand doing it if we are protecting a 2nd half lead (like at Morecambe) but not from the off at home to shite like these.