12 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Maybe I'm being harsh on Branger as he seems more left footed and playing on the right, but from what I've seen Nepo looks better than him.

Also think that Dummigan on the right could be our best option in the squad.

Then we’ve got Lyden to fit in... I can see Frankie having a home team and tweaking it for the Away games.

Edited by TheBigDog

27 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Graham, Clarke, George and Hunt = 4

Or Graham, Clarke, Edmundson = 3. With Hunt and Nepo wing backs. I hope yours is right to be honest, although I have my doubts. Main reason Graham is not a RB, and surely if we were 4 at the back Hamer would be the natural RB selection or Stott on the left with Hunt retaining the RB slot.

Edited by daniel

36 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Graham, Clarke, George and Hunt = 4

Looking at the defensive line you’re spot on. Seems strange to play a CB at RB when we have a RB on the bench though. Maybe Graham has played RB in the past I guess.

Just now, disjointed said:

Be much appreciated if some on here would keep me up to date with what's going on, as I am currently baking in the sun on the Algarve (the pain is all mine). Here's hoping for 3 points, come on you blues. 

I'm not there, had to give my ticket to my mate who has taken his son with him.