Doncaster (A)

1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

As i put on twitter when that ref was announced: 

A very good chance for us to progress to the 5th rnd of the fa cup and the FA in their wisdom put a bloke in charge of the game who was almost lynched by one of our fans at Rochdale and it recieved wide media coverage..expect a Donny win with a pen and one of ours sent off. #oafc

Got the lottery numbers later ?

3 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

As i put on twitter when that ref was announced: 

A very good chance for us to progress to the 5th rnd of the fa cup and the FA in their wisdom put a bloke in charge of the game who was almost lynched by one of our fans at Rochdale and it recieved wide media coverage..expect a Donny win with a pen and one of ours sent off. #oafc

So it's your fault, then. :ranting:

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Would you have played Hunt today? Why didn’t he play?

That's nothing to do with what you said.  Yes I would have played him but your post isn't about that.   You said  Branger and Sylla are two of the worst footballers you've ever seen and one was dogshit.

You have probably said the same about Maouche in the past and  Nepo early doors.  I cant be arsed checking because you aren't worth the effort.

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Sylla was dog sh1t all game.... out of position... misplaced passes... he’s not good enough.

Personally thought he put himself about well and dominated in the air, he tired late on which is understandable but he may turn out to be a decent acquisition. 

23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Got we deserved because the wanker and his brother couldn't be arsed bringing in the player or two we needed, Surridge or similar for the bag of sands we played upfront and we get something out of that, keeper mom for me the defence and midfield coped admirably but lacking in key areas of the pitch and it cost us, hope they get Utd away and a million pound payday just so that the :clown: feels well and truly fucked over, expect a drubbing at MK on Tuesday now, cheers Abdallah.

I wouldn't be so sure about that one, MK lost another today and it might be the right time to be playing em 

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Let's be honest, if it hasn't punched it then it is only by a stroke of fortune.

And Lang goes down very easily for the free kick.

Total lack of cutting edge is what has cost us today.

Not like you to be so positive and supportive of the team. 

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Jose Baxter: I thought the occasion was too big for some of us... if you put an Oldham shirt on and you cant get yourself geared up I think youre struggling there straight away

Interesting comment from the man.

Some bollocks to be coming out with that given he's been the biggest disappointment of all.

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Jose Baxter: “I thought the occasion was too big for some of us... if you put an Oldham shirt on and you can’t get yourself geared up I think you’re struggling there straight away”

Interesting comment from the man.

Bit rich. Needs to get himself fit and playing regularly first before trying to ingratiate himself with the fans. 

1 minute ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

So straight red for Clarke then. Who's going to play at centre half for the next 3 games then?

It was two yellows, he definitely showed a yellow before the red.

I know we shoved him up there to put himself about but that's backfired. 

Edited by yarddog73

Thought everyone did ok today. Even AL's boys. Everyone gave everything from my point of view. Clarke silly going in with his hand up but still not sure it's hit his hand. We've been beaten by a team challenging for promotion from the league we spent years stuck in. That performance against a league 2 team we win. Just need to make sure the players go into next game the same. 

2 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Right. BBC sport website wrong then. Says it was a straight red.

Ch

3 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Right. BBC sport website wrong then. Says it was a straight red.

Chance to mana

On 1/22/2019 at 2:51 PM, Dave_Og said:

It proved that the young people are too bone idle to get off their arses to vote.