Doncaster (A)

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You can't be 100% sure it's handball

I'd say I'm 99% sure it's handball.

What is 100% sure is he gave the pen and we are out of the FA cup.

The better team won on the day and we've had some excellent days out along the way this year.

Action needs to happen this week regarding a new manager and new signings and try and finish the season as high as possible.

Got we deserved because the wanker and his brother couldn't be arsed bringing in the player or two we needed, Surridge or similar for the bag of sands we played upfront and we get something out of that, keeper mom for me the defence and midfield coped admirably but lacking in key areas of the pitch and it cost us, hope they get Utd away and a million pound payday just so that the :clown: feels well and truly fucked over, expect a drubbing at MK on Tuesday now, cheers Abdallah.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

If the ref didn't see it from 10 yards I'm not sure how the liner can give it from 40.

I think that's the point, isn't it? I wasn't there and had to go off the the comments of the three pundits on FS who all agreed...no penalty.

1 minute ago, Haribo_man said:

Ok, you have changed my mind thanks for telling me what I saw

I'm not telling you what you saw, I am disagreeing with your opinion. If you can't deal with that, then you shouldn't come on a forum. I didn't see it, you obviously did...so answer my question...did the ref award a corner until the lino changed his mind?

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

I'm not telling you what you saw, I am disagreeing with your opinion. If you can't deal with that, then you shouldn't come on a forum. I didn't see it, you obviously did...so answer my question...did the ref award a corner until the lino changed his mind?

They both awarded a corner until someone got in the liners ear.

8 minutes ago, Haribo_man said:

Ok, you have changed my mind thanks for telling me what I saw

So what you saw is the one truth?  I saw it too, I say it wasn’t, the pundit’s on FS say it wasn’t, the commentator on my stream said it wasn’t and some others here say it wasn’t. This is therefore a debate.  

Now, the ref didn’t give it until he spoke to a lino 40 yards away and they then gave it. That’s a fact...but it not clear cut by any means and I’m sure VAR wouldn’t have overturned the refs original decision of corner. 

I might add that your reaction is odd, because it’s like the reaction of an opposition fan. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Branger & Sylla are two of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen. Lemsagam tells the manager to play them.

Both did ok second half.  You just hate anything connected with AL. We’ve established this. 

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

The only person struggling is you, for me it hit his hand. The mechanics behind what the ref did prior to that is immaterial as I am basing my opinion from what I saw 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

So what you saw is the one truth?  I saw it, i sag it wasn’t, the pundit’s on FS say it wasn’t, the commentator on my stream said it wasn’t and some others here say it wasn’t. This is therefore a debate.  

Now, the ref didn’t give it until he spoke to a lino 40 yards away and they then gave it. That’s a fact...but it not clear cut by any means and I’m sure VAR wouldn’t have overturned the refs original decision of corner. 

I might add that your reaction is odd, because it’s like the reaction of an opposition fan. 

Ok, you think it wasn't, fair enough. Not sure why me saying that I feel he handles it is like a comment from a opposition fan?

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Both did ok second half.  You just hate anything connected with AL. We’ve established this. 

Thought Sylla did okay,  Branger is running out of chances tbh and the fact he's playing where Nepo is ten times more effective is annoying. 

I could be wrong here, but didn't Mike say in commentary after they hit the bar and the scramble that he'd given a corner? He then said something along the lines of "What's the referee doing now?" I think that's when the ref went to his liner and gave the penalty. Please bear in mind that I could be factually incorrect, but Mike and Roy seemed gobsmacked that a pen had been given but didn't know why.

As i put on twitter when that ref was announced: 

A very good chance for us to progress to the 5th rnd of the fa cup and the FA in their wisdom put a bloke in charge of the game who was almost lynched by one of our fans at Rochdale and it recieved wide media coverage..expect a Donny win with a pen and one of ours sent off. #oafc

2 minutes ago, Haribo_man said:

The only person struggling is you, for me it hit his hand. The mechanics behind what the ref did prior to that is immaterial as I am basing my opinion from what I saw 

I'm actually not struggling at all. It's your opinion and I respect that.