8 hours ago, welshgaz said:

Why?

Scholes clearly was the other night. 

And look how that one turned out...

5 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

O'Grady works very will with a partner not on his own. Not rocket science. 

This. 

44 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Pff - even if you go up you'll still be back down here in 5 years.

Not a chance, clubs on the up. Relegation is the best thing that could have happened to us, new owner, new manager, youth set up doing outstanding, academy taking off and fans starting to get behind the club after years of crap. This is the start of something decent for a change and no one can say our fans don't deserve it after so many bad times

Edited by Buryshaker

2 hours ago, Buryshaker said:

Not a chance, clubs on the up. Relegation is the best thing that could have happened to us, new owner, new manager, youth set up doing outstanding, academy taking off and fans starting to get behind the club after years of crap. This is the start of something decent for a change and no one can say our fans don't deserve it after so many bad times

So now your doing so great , will you no longer be outnumbered and  outsang at your place ? Are you still taking a rubbish following everywhere ? We are crap but still follow our team in numbers. So I’ll say Bury fans deserve fuckall. Bunch of tossers. I live here btw so know it’s full of twunts. Good luck. 

18 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So now your doing so great , will you no longer be outnumbered and  outsang at your place ? Are you still taking a rubbish following everywhere ? We are crap but still follow our team in numbers. So I’ll say Bury fans deserve fuckall. Bunch of tossers. I live here btw so know it’s full of twunts. Good luck. 

so much anger, dont get too excited you wont be outnumbering us saturday . so you live in Bury and call all Bury folk twunts? makes sense

Edited by Buryshaker

24 minutes ago, Buryshaker said:

so much anger, dont get too excited you wont be outnumbering us saturday . so you live in Bury and call all Bury folk twunts? makes sense

No anger. Just a sense of looking down my nose at little bury 😲. I would do so even if you were in the champions league final. And yeah I’m surrounded by 6 fingered twunts. I’m not from here I followed the clunge tbh. You enjoy your day Saturday  not every week you get to see the Latics. Good to hear you’ll be out in numbers for your final. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

27 minutes ago, BFC1885 said:

What's all this outnumbered guff?

What's a twunt?

What's a clunge?

Why do you live in Bury if you hate it so?

Do you tell people in your area what you think of them/ their football club/ their town?

Why so much bitterness?

Baffled!

A baffled Bury fan. At last we have a concept we can all grasp. 

It's quite cute we've got Bury fans on here. Give it another 20 years lads and we might consider you rivals.

We've got lads swapping dark web pics with fellas in Germany, in plain sight at games. One of the greatest modern midfielders as manager. 2 seasons before we are liquidated. 

We ain't got no time for some never achieve anything league 2 / league 1 dogshit unless they are next door like Dale. 

7 minutes ago, Clifford said:

It's quite cute we've got Bury fans on here. Give it another 20 years lads and we might consider you rivals.

We've got lads swapping dark web pics with fellas in Germany, in plain sight at games. One of the greatest modern midfielders as manager. 2 seasons before we are liquidated. 

We ain't got no time for some never achieve anything league 2 / league 1 dogshit unless they are next door like Dale. 

Cudn’t give a shit about rochdale.

15 hours ago, BP1960 said:

It doesn't mean the players are capable of taking it on board.

I once told a manager that under 'no circumstances' were his team to allow the opposition centre forward to turn on the edge of the penalty area on to his left foot and take a pot shot at the goal.

What happened you ask?

Well, in the first minute of the match the opposition centre forward turned on to his left foot on the edge of the penalty area....and scored. 

I asked the manager after if he had warned the players.

"Warned them" he said.."I pinned a notice on the #@%& *^$ dressing room door".

As Mike Tyson once said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in  the face.

I think Scholes has a plan on how he wants to play. The game against Yeovil showed that. The trouble is I don't think he has the squad to do it so you take a few players out like on tuesday night it kind of goes to pieces. I don't think the likes of Sylla O'Grady or Vera suit what Scholes is trying to implement.

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You’re a real charmer aren’t you?