1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Bury had around 3,500 last home game so with us taking 2,700 I make that 6,000+.

Ive based it on their highest crowd of the season so far was 5169 against the league leaders, plus the fact they have Checkatrade Semi Final on Tuesday to get to Wembley so perhaps some people won’t be able to afford both that was all

On 2/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, LightDN123 said:

Never understood why other clubs fans would post on here ? Do you not have your own forum 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:00 PM, latics22 said:

I said that once , got hung and quartered for it! About -10 down boats 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, LightDN123 said:

Na im with you on that. Surely there isn’t enough time in the day to look on other clubs forums 

I spend quite alot of time on the Chesterfield forum to be fair ....

8 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Good luck everyone tomorrow

It feels like our last play off chances have drifted away after the last 2 home games and Scholes sounds like he had written off a challenge this season from the moment he arrived but I’m hoping I’m wrong and tomorrow the real push starts

Our chances of promotion went in January by replacing Surridge and Lydon with Vera and Sylla Id rather we brought in Sylvia and Vera from Royton methodist choir.

Very nervy about this one today. Bury have got some very good forward players and are rightly up there in the league, Will be a had job to stop them playing today. Massive games from Clarke and George needed. Would take a draw if offered now. Hoping the boys can pull another excellent away performance out of the bag in front of another excellent away following and bag all 3 points though! COYB

Edited by JTM
Spelling mistake

17 hours ago, cmr said:

Wouldn't get too excited about that new owner, you don't know his intentions and you've got another winding up order to fend off

Winding up order from previous owner, all debts paid. No loans secured on the ground anymore and the owners putting Gigg in trust for the fans so it can never be sold by future owners. Building hotel at Carrington, swimming pool And indoor pitches. Clubs on the up 👆 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Bury will have nearly 5,000 fans there?  Blimey, that's some jump from what they normally get.  Fair play.

They had 4200 home fans for the recent game with Lincoln that was on Sky so 5000 isn't totally inconceivable in a game they could go top in.