10 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Baxter’s having a f’kin blinder.

Wonderful isnt it to see the real Jose Baxter again.

20 minutes ago, astottie said:

let's hope he's done enough already. the plan may well be to replace him or Dearnley with the young hammer anyway.

He looks to have ran it off abit Dearnley too is having a good game. If the young Hammer has something about him too then our chances of the play offs greatly enhance.

Just now, True Tic said:

Shouldn't be down to the stewards, fans have been told in the nicest possible way not to bring them in

Yes, but numties will. If the stewards are going to frisk me on the way In you’d expect them to find a canister in my arse pocket. I suspect it’s the yoof bringing them in and adult stewards can’t frisk them. 

1 minute ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Yes, but numties will. If the stewards are going to frisk me on the way In you’d expect them to find a canister in my arse pocket. I suspect it’s the yoof bringing them in and adult stewards can’t frisk them. 

True,  probs the yoof again, bless em

16 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Decent side he put out today, wish it could be that lot every time

yes agreed. i was saying as much after the Morecombe game. Unfortunately it's our only side capable of playing with pace and movement. This side every week and we'd challenge most sides in our league.

Edited by astottie