Wild = good Manager now, could be very good in the future

Scholes = not a good Manager now, not sure he will be a good one in the future

😎

1 win in 6 for Wildy, not great.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Nope. Because he stayed and gave it everything. He didn't walk away with a job to do during the season

There is a difference,Scholes could afford to walk away financially,Wild couldn't. Don't you get it,everyone either gets sacked or very quickly realises what a shambles the club is  and looks for another job.

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

But if someone else is doing the job for you, wouldn't you walk away?

The fact is neither of them want to work for the clown despite the fact their is clearly a job to do in both cases.

I also dont think we can judge either fully due to the amount of games they were in charge for.

47 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

There is a difference,Scholes could afford to walk away financially,Wild couldn't. Don't you get it,everyone either gets sacked or very quickly realises what a shambles the club is  and looks for another job.

So we agree. Wild got on and did his job to the best of his ability. Scholes could have stood his ground as he didn't need the job if he was sacked. Scholes bottled it. 

30 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So we agree. Wild got on and did his job to the best of his ability. Scholes could have stood his ground as he didn't need the job if he was sacked. Scholes bottled it. 

If bottling is your definition of sticking to your principles when an agreed way of working is broken within a month,then I am sure you feel that your view is correct.

4 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You're not very good at this

He's a lot better than you at this.

To say that Scholes bottled it implies that the situation at the club was set up for him to succeed and he threw it away.  It wasn't.  Not even close.  Marco's antics made sure of that.

Has Wild been more of a success?  Yes, but just because Wild massively overachieved what was expected of him doesn't mean that Scholes bottled it.

20 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

You're having a mare here.

I'd wind it in.

Why? Scholes bottled it. Was in perfect position to stand his ground. If we had been winning I've no doubt he would have told AL to fuck off interfering. He realised he wasn't cut out for management and took the easy way out. 

That's why he's said since he isn't going to go looking for another job. If he'd have enjoyed it and thought he was any good he'd be looking for another opportunity

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why? Scholes bottled it. Was in perfect position to stand his ground. If we had been winning I've no doubt he would have told AL to fuck off interfering. He realised he wasn't cut out for management and took the easy way out. 

That's why he's said since he isn't going to go looking for another job. If he'd have enjoyed it and thought he was any good he'd be looking for another opportunity

Scholes said at the start if there is interference, he'd leave.

Marco interfered.

Scholes left.

That's not what 'bottling it' means.

7 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Scholes said at the start if there is interference, he'd leave.

Marco interfered.

Scholes left.

That's not what 'bottling it' means.

When you're in a position to say fuck off if you want and it doesn't matter if you get sacked then in my view, walking away is bottling it

44 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

When you're in a position to say fuck off if you want and it doesn't matter if you get sacked then in my view, walking away is bottling it

Bad trolling... 

Archived