Joe Royle Stand and the OEC

7 minutes ago, al_bro said:

No-one or group would in any way want to buy the club at the moment, until all this is sorted out. No matter what we want, AL isn't going anywhere. He may think that he can get his hands on the OEC without paying a penny for it, or at least be part owner, if proof can't be found as to what went on in 2016.

Whatever they find from 2016 it won't be anything that says some agent in Dubai owns the North Stand 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Whatever they find from 2016 it won't be anything that says some agent in Dubai owns the North Stand 

He owns the club which surrendered rights to the stand, with it seems, little proof of the transaction. 

4 hours ago, underdog said:

maybe querying the ownership of the Royle stand and the landlords right to sell it?

poss spanner in the works for the FLG buying it from landlords.

on going dispute possibly tying all up in legal stuff for a bit.

just my thoughts.

bit naughty that leaked letter. Surely GDPR breached and I know Si B has been away most of this week as well. 

GDPR leak? Why? 

3 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Ahhh, the dimmest bulb in the box has spoken...Bury had that much interest willing to part with their money.....that they went BUST! You fool 😅

AL parted with his money and still does. Bellends like you want to drive him out. Some of us want him to learn from mistakes (some he has, some he hasn't) and are ok with giving him the time to do that. 

And we both know if we start going up the league table it'll go quiet again. So stick that up your naive arse 👍

Bury went bust because their debts were irrecoverable, which is where we will be if ‘bell ends’ like you you aimlessly support these clowns.

Bury went ‘up’ but it didn’t help them did it?

If you can’t see the bigger picture and what’s really going on at Latics then you must be a bit thick!!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Bury went bust because their debts were irrecoverable, which is where we will be if ‘bell ends’ like you you aimlessly support these clowns.

If you can’t see the bigger picture and what’s really going on at Latics then you must be a bit thick!!

Bury were paying 138% interest on some of their loans.

So pray tell us-what are you doing to make changes to the running of the club?

Meanwhile Latics fans continue to aimlessly support their team.

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Simon Brooke was. 

He was and from memory November 2016 was about the time he was having difficulties pin pointing the right times for the Club board meetings,  his eventual "exhile" from  the match day board room.

35 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Nothing like the same situation.  Not even close. 

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

Sensitive data being given to shills to leak onto the internet. 

I believe it is the Same person who published the Trust letter addressed to me from  the Owner in April.

Who gave me an explanation at the Club/Trust meeting in May when I confronted him about it. He was guest of the Club.

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I support my team. Nothing aimless about that. In fact what does ‘aimlessly support’ actually mean? 

Closing your eyes and wandering around until u end up at a football club, u then enter and support said team. Yiu can even wander into the away end. Crazy

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Us "bell ends" supporting the club doesn't actually pertain to supporting the "clowns", does it?
In an improbable scenario, where all fans boycott the games, the club will go bust.
Supporting the club while the Lemsagams are in control is the lesser of the two evils.

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

That edit. 😂

I enjoyed it :lol: 

Sensitive Personal Data

Definition under the DPA: personal data consisting of information as to:

(a) the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject;

(b) his political opinions;

(c) his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature;

(d) whether he is a member of a trade union;

(e) his physical or mental health or condition;

(f) his sexual life;

(g) the commission or alleged commission by him of any offence; or

(h) any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by him, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.

That’s one part of the disclosure of sensitive personal data. 

9 hours ago, leeslover said:

You'd be surprised if Blitzy wouldn't have kept the receipt...

Likewise if the club hadn't kept their receipt too. 

Oh wait... 

Seriously this is AL doing something he should have done before he bought the club. I have no doubt he did, but wouldn't be surprised if Corney did the deal after AL looked at the books. 

The only issue is that AL is on record as saying he bought the club but not the North Stand (or words to that effect). Is anyone actually surprised that AL is resorting to legal action over the ownership of the North Stand? 

The fact that Middlesbrough are taking the EFL to court over the sale of Derby's ground to Derby's owner is a sign that selling stadia to other interested parties is going to happen. However, in most of the cases the sale of the stadium is to give the club more income to spend on transfers. If the club sold the North Stand before AL bought the club, you'd expect it to feature on the books. It may do, but AL's actions indicate it doesn't. Something that is likely to have legal repercussions, if it can be proven. 

9 hours ago, Wardie said:

Us "bell ends" supporting the club doesn't actually pertain to supporting the "clowns", does it?
In an improbable scenario, where all fans boycott the games, the club will go bust.
Supporting the club while the Lemsagams are in control is the lesser of the two evils.

‘Support the team, not the regime’ - has a ring to it 👀

Archived