Liverpool U21 EFL Trophy

20 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I actually think this is the perfect game at this stage of the season.

Gives us the chance to try a player or two out who could make a positive impression without it really mattering if we win or lose.

All competitive games matter.

26 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Gives us the chance to try a player or two out who could make a positive impression without it really mattering if we win or lose.

Agree with this. 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Cos nobody really gives a stuff about it !!! Anyway goodnight enjoy your pissing and moaning. I’ll pick it all up tomorrow 

How can it be moaning when I suggest we win the game?

Anyway I'd like to see us play:

Woods

Hamer

Wheater

Stott

Smith-Brown

Mills

Maouche

Missilou

Nepomuceno

Vera

Wilson

Would be good to see Stott and Smith-Brown get a run out at the back.  I've got no problem if we decide to use Mills on the right side of midfield as it would give Hamer a place in the first XI.  Maouche and Missilou is a balanced midfield 2, Nepo back in and while I have barely any faith in Vera, I'd like to see Wilson play in a front 2 and see how he gets on.

21 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Anyway I'd like to see us play:

Woods

Hamer

Wheater

Stott

Smith-Brown

Mills

Maouche

Missilou

Nepomuceno

Vera

Wilson

Would be good to see Stott and Smith-Brown get a run out at the back.  I've got no problem if we decide to use Mills on the right side of midfield as it would give Hamer a place in the first XI.  Maouche and Missilou is a balanced midfield 2, Nepo back in and while I have barely any faith in Vera, I'd like to see Wilson play in a front 2 and see how he gets on.

Maouche needs releasing, shouldn't even be playing in the tin pot competition 

36 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I think we have bigger problems in Sylla, Sefil, Lavacotti(don’t give a fuck how to spell it), Vera, Desire who all featured today are far far worse. 

I’ll give you Vera and possibly Desire, who wasn’t on for long enough to judge but on today’s evidence, the rest were much better than Maouche. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

I think we have bigger problems in Sylla, Sefil, Lavacotti(don’t give a fuck how to spell it), Vera, Desire who all featured today are far far worse. 

Did you go today? He was as gash as any of those and is surely supposed to lead by example. 

To be fair Sefil again did little wrong today.

8 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

After the season has started is the perfect time to discover if a bunch of semi-professional players can raise their game by 6 levels when played together? 

• 1 month later...

Archived