Maamria Appointed

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Dan (bruv) Gardner on Radio Bolton saying it’s a good appointment, spoke to the new manager a few times and likes him.  

Methinks he’s after being signed up...

He's got bills to pay, I think he'd rather play elsewhere, but here is better than nowt. 

59 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Word on the streets is Dino asked Mo to leave the dressing room when he came in at HT.

If he’s still here in 2 weeks, then that’s a big plus point.

Go Dino!

i hope this never happened today and this story was made up..i think there would be a bloody riot if any interference starts and due to it Dino leaves.. If it did happen good on Dino for standing up to Mo and telling him to clear off ! 

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Word on the streets is Dino asked Mo to leave the dressing room when he came in at HT.

If he’s still here in 2 weeks, then that’s a big plus point.

Go Dino!

Dino would have told him to Pick a window, you're leaving 🤣

15 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

It’s come from Sinnott, who hardly needs to prove his ITK worthiness lets be honest.

But whatever.

Not disagreeing or arguing. But not sure how much sinnot is still in the know. Gone a bit cold on the facts lately. Especially since wild left.....

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Not disagreeing or arguing. But not sure how much sinnot is still in the know. Gone a bit cold on the facts lately. Especially since wild left.....

He said last weekend that Banide was offskies...

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

i hope this never happened today and this story was made up..i think there would be a bloody riot if any interference starts and due to it Dino leaves.. If it did happen good on Dino for standing up to Mo and telling him to clear off ! 

Just look at who posted it and his 'mole' source-No surprises there-agenda merchants.

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

If Dino told me to go away.

I would. 

Hahaha, that's why he's been brought in, the owner brothers couldn't save themselves from themselves and decided on a radical way to make sure there was one line they never crossed again

Knowing full well if they did, both would wake up with a crowd around them :laught30:

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

I’m surprised BB80 knows who posted it since he’s blocked Paddy and half the Oldham fans on Twitter. 

Awww. Diddums. People posting shite tweets and directly “shit tagging” me into them get a blocking. Can have a good debate with most but some just want to shit stir at any opportunity. They shouldn’t be surprised by it...I’d tweeted that anyone doing it would be blocked. Currently we’ve got a set of “fans” that think they’re the next top notch investigative journalists that’s got to dig for absolutely anything for their twitter followers to lap up. Half the fans tho...haha...I’ve blocked about 5 or 6 boring insufferable nappy wetting “fans” some of whom find glee in kicking the club. When you tweet about the game and get it turned right back to the Agenda...got no interest in the same boring arguments. 

As for who posted it on twitter today...it’s easy to see someone not blocked saying “glad he told Mo where to go” and know who they were replying to. Hence knowing some of the #AgendaLads peddling it 👍🏻

2 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

It’s come from Sinnott, who hardly needs to prove his ITK worthiness lets be honest.

But whatever.

Only because he has proved it after being a known wind-up merchant who had a history of making stuff up.

Am I right in thinking that a sporting director / Director of football would sometimes go into dressing rooms in other places? I seem to recall Sherwood doing that when he was DoF somewhere, I think O’Driscoll may have done it when he was here too. Given Maamria hasn’t been at the club for 2 days, and didn’t appear to be watching them last Saturday, I have a lot less of an issue with a Sporting Director going into the dressing room at HT today.

I think the main issue is the unqualified nepotism shown in the appointment of the Sporting Director, who doesn’t have the qualifications for the job. 

PS It’d be a laugh if Sinnott’s sauce was Shitpeas.

Archived