• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps Dino could get the unfit bastards to run round the fucker. 

It shows how far we have fallen, even in the space of 12 months, that I am just not that bothered about the FA Cup or who we play!   Last years cup run was brilliant and put me through all t

Been to ticket office today to buy 4 x Gateshead tickets and the queue was about 10 deep, either no one works on a Friday afternoon in Oldham or alternatively the truncated opening hours have resulted

5 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Last year's cup run was a proper cup run wasn't it?  Will never forget Fulham away.

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It was very good wasn’t it? 

It was so sensational it used up our cup run quota for the next 10 years. 1st round exits for some time now.

19 minutes ago, singe said:

It was so sensational it used up our cup run quota for the next 10 years. 1st round exits for some time now.

We've the record for most PL clubs knocked out this Millennium. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Last year's cup run was a proper cup run wasn't it?  Will never forget Fulham away.

All away ties too we are due a home one.

Im still expecting Doncaster away.

Edited by GlossopLatic
16 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We've the record for most PL clubs knocked out this Millennium. 

Probably the most managers used to do it too!
Am I corrrect that it is a differnent manager for each one?

Edited by singe
1 hour ago, singe said:

Probably the most managers used to do it too!
Am I corrrect that it is a differnent manager for each one?

Yes. But they were all more than 35 months apart, so not that surprising. 

It shows how far we have fallen, even in the space of 12 months, that I am just not that bothered about the FA Cup or who we play!

Last years cup run was brilliant and put me through all the emotions possible, from despair to relief at Hampton, having a top day out at Maidstone, experiencing utter elation and disbelief at Fulham, and a feeling like we'd been mugged at Donny.

However in the 12 months since, the Clowns in charge have stripped the club of any dignity it had left, totally alienated the supporters and turned us into a laughing stock.

Maybe if we get a nice southern based none league side draw like last year, I'll regain some interest, but I can honestly say I think it's the first time in as long as I can remember, that I just cant be arsed to watch it.

I'm guessing many feel the same.....😥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

It shows how far we have fallen, even in the space of 12 months, that I am just not that bothered about the FA Cup or who we play!

Last years cup run was brilliant and put me through all the emotions possible, from despair to relief at Hampton, having a top day out at Maidstone, experiencing utter elation and disbelief at Fulham, and a feeling like we'd been mugged at Donny.

However in the 12 months since, the Clowns in charge have stripped the club of any dignity it had left, totally alienated the supporters and turned us into a laughing stock.

Maybe if we get a nice southern based none league side draw like last year, I'll regain some interest, but I can honestly say I think it's the first time in as long as I can remember, that I just cant be arsed to watch it.

I'm guessing many feel the same.....😥

So would you say for you it’s the ap-FA cup ? 😩 (soz)

• Like 1