Genuine question

22 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Who is the longest serving employee under Abdallah? With the exception of his muppet brother and the red fleeced fool. Just wondering if anyone knows and how long they have been at the club. 

The current kit man and the cleaners were still here when he took over so I guess it would be them 

43 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

My grandads a good fella but I wouldn’t want him on commentary saying “that’s my phone” instead of turning the thing off 

Well i'm not expecting Gary Neville and Martin Tyler end of the day he's a volunteer and a fan, its kind of down to earth the way he does it. Its kind of endearing.

20 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well i'm not expecting Gary Neville and Martin Tyler end of the day he's a volunteer and a fan, its kind of down to earth the way he does it. Its kind of endearing.

But the flip side of that we are a professional club. He ruined them podcasts. 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think if the club advertised for fans to volunteer their time to travel the country watching Latics for free.  They could probably do much better.

28 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

I think if the club advertised for fans to volunteer their time to travel the country watching Latics for free.  They could probably do much better.

If I did it Id end up ranting about AL,MO, and BO you all hear me do too much of that on here anyway.:rant.sml: 

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Id do it but Id end up ranting about AL,MO, and BO you all hear me do too much of that on here anyway.:rant.sml:

Having yourself and Lags together would be great entertainment 😊

You could be Latics version of Ant and Dec

Archived