OASF1895 Lottery weekly results

3 hours ago, underdog said:

There is another option, something that we need to thrash out but came from Ashley Brown at his time at Pompey and their woes.

Best way I can describe it is a "promisary pledge". You might not be convinced to hand over cash now and sit in OSAF account rather than your own.

But a promise to give X amount if x happens?...Something we can "bank" for that day and forecast for. Would this be of interest?

Another option I picked up when researching would be that we change to a Community Benefit Society and look at bonds? Again something that needs exhausting.

We could do with some think tanks to thrash this kind if stuff out and what grants are available too.

The asset does need valuing and comess under pre-acv trigger plan. Like a RICS survey. But they would be costly....hence the skillscan of the fanbase if we can get it cheaper. We know 2 stands will need replacing at some point too.

Pre-acv trigger include having a 3 Yr business plan to run the asset.  stuff that goes whoosh over my head. Hence we need help

Cheers

Isn't a CBS just a new name for an Industrial & Provident Society which I think was the original format of the trust?  Could be memory playing tricks though! 

On 1/9/2022 at 10:28 PM, Dave_Og said:

Isn't a CBS just a new name for an Industrial & Provident Society which I think was the original format of the trust?  Could be memory playing tricks though! 

I have no idea, that is why we need skilled people like yourself, or those with better memories than I to help us the best we can

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

OASF 1895 Lottery Results!

There was no winner this week, so the prize money increases next week to £2,000

The Lucky Dip winner of £5 goes to D Else. Congratulations!

An OASF Director will contact you soon to arrange transfer of your winnings.

OASF 1895 Lottery Results!

There was no winner this week, so the prize money increases next week to £2,050.

The Lucky Dip winner of £5 goes to W Heap. Congratulations! An OASF Director will contact you soon to arrange transfer of your winnings. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Apologies for not posting results on Facebook recently. I will ensure that Twitter and Facebook are updated going forward.

OASF Lottery Result for 4th December 2022

There was no winner this week so next week's prize money increases to:

£1400

Congratulations to S Chambers, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

We will be in contact shortly to arrange transfer of your prize.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:
Apologies for not posting results on Facebook recently. I will ensure that Twitter and Facebook are updated going forward.

OASF Lottery Result for 4th December 2022

There was no winner this week so next week's prize money increases to:

£1400

Congratulations to S Chambers, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

We will be in contact shortly to arrange transfer of your prize.

Thanks but dont feel you need to pander to Barry 

• Like 1