OASF1895 Lottery weekly results

i think the numbers are missing of the message and the tweet out too.

i have no doubt Dave is getting a grip. 

from my email notification the numbers are

21,  15, 11, 27

i have tried to add a screenshot but my phone is not plsying grrrr

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, underdog said:

haha...actually the email comes from the clubforce system to all players and not from OASF

really??

so he either he gets the results direct or he doesn't play it but still checks the results? wow. that's the type of stuff a pathetic cretin does.

jheez, l'm turning into a right 'Motormouth' aren't l 😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

really??

so he either he gets the results direct or he doesn't play it but still checks the results? wow. that's the type of stuff a pathetic cretin does.

jheez, l'm turning into a right 'Motormouth' aren't l 😞

"Turning"?? 😜

It's part of a deliberate strategy by that group. Trying to sew little seeds of doubts or negativity where none exists. 

Forgive me if I'm taking things too literally or not quite understanding what's being alluded to here but just in case there's a genuine concern about the information provided, here's some details on what is published and where.

I don't include the draw numbers when I tweet details out and looking back at historical Facebook messages on this thread, they have never been shown on this platform either. Lottery players receive an email which includes the draw numbers. As long as players maintain their current email address on their account, they will receive the email each week. I don't see any purpose in publishing winning numbers to those people who don't play. It's not a secret but I just try to give relevant data to the right people and help to avoid 'data overload'!

We never publish details of the winners of the main draw. It's a sizeable sum of money and they should remain anonymous. If they wish to announce it themselves, that would be their personal choice. We do publish some details for the lucky dip winner as it is a small win.

I really appreciate your feedback and I'm more than happy to answer questions. I'm not a big Facebook user but will login more often to make sure I can respond to any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Forgive me if I'm taking things too literally or not quite understanding what's being alluded to here but just in case there's a genuine concern about the information provided, here's some details on what is published and where.

I don't include the draw numbers when I tweet details out and looking back at historical Facebook messages on this thread, they have never been shown on this platform either. Lottery players receive an email which includes the draw numbers. As long as players maintain their current email address on their account, they will receive the email each week. I don't see any purpose in publishing winning numbers to those people who don't play. It's not a secret but I just try to give relevant data to the right people and help to avoid 'data overload'!

We never publish details of the winners of the main draw. It's a sizeable sum of money and they should remain anonymous. If they wish to announce it themselves, that would be their personal choice. We do publish some details for the lucky dip winner as it is a small win.

I really appreciate your feedback and I'm more than happy to answer questions. I'm not a big Facebook user but will login more often to make sure I can respond to any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

You don't have to justify yourself don't worry, certainly not as far as I'm concerned, as someone who plays lottery and certainly not to the majority of us. Unfortunately one individual just wants to shit stir. 

Thank you for volunteering to do this.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 5

On 12/5/2022 at 4:55 PM, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Thank you!

Wouldn't waste your time on that tit

On 12/5/2022 at 4:55 PM, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Thank you!

my fault....i saw the lotto balls in the previous posting/tweets and thought they had the numbers in/on them.

they are actually sent in the email notification via clubforce

thanks

• Like 1

OASF Lottery Result for 11th December 2022

There was no winner this week so next week's prize money increases to:
£1450

Congratulations to B McCarthy, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

We will be in contact with them shortly to arrange transfer of their prize.
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

In case anyone is in any doubt who @PeteG is in bed with (its an illiterate, racist, misogynistic btw)

like i put on the tweet. its not a members only lottery.

its for everyone and anywhere in the world can play it.

OASF need some development on its website but you can link/post the results direct to website as well as the email thst is sent to those who have signed up or previously were players

9 hours ago, underdog said:

like i put on the tweet. its not a members only lottery.

its for everyone and anywhere in the world can play it.

OASF need some development on its website but you can link/post the results direct to website as well as the email thst is sent to those who have signed up or previously were players

You dont need to explain yourself UD, anyone not aligned with Birkett and the Space Rangers know full well what the score is 

• Like 2

OASF Lottery Result for 18th December 2022

There was no winner this week so our Christmas Day draw prize money increases to:

£1500

Congratulations to C Glossop, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

We will be in contact shortly to arrange transfer of your prize.

• Thanks 1

OASF Lottery Result for 25th December 2022

There was no winner this week so our New Years Day draw prize money increases to:

£1550

Congratulations to S Bowskill, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

OASF Lottery Result for 1st January 2023

There was no winner this week so next week's prize money increases to:

£1600

Congratulations to J Heginbottom, winner of this week's £5 lucky dip.

• Like 1