TONIGHTS UPDATE

Message added by Matt,

This post contains unverified content, please ensure that official sources are also considered.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

But you went on the radio and said, and this is a direct quote; "MY owner will not let this club go in to administration..."

Tbf at the time of that radio interview he was referring to the debenture on the NS and he was right, Abdallah stumped up the money and didn't let it go into administration.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, PeteG said:

@Monty Burns you really are a prick! Every post is a let's all look at me, i'm brave behind a keyboard and can hurl abuse and bad language at whoever i want. Well guess what, we can all play that game.

Thanks.

Barry is one of the people most responsible for the state the club is in and it makes me angry. If you wana be blind to it fine, if you wana hurl insults behind a keyboard thats also fine.

Are you insinuating l'm only brave behind a keyboard? Is that a way of passively aggresively asking to meet me for a fight?

#anywhereintenminutes.

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Thanks.

Barry is one of the people most responsible for the state the club is in and it makes me angry. If you wana be blind to it fine, if you wana hurl insults behind a keyboard thats also fine.

Are you insinuating l'm only brave behind a keyboard? Is that a way of passively aggresively asking to meet me for a fight?

#anywhereintenminutes.

No, i'm a little more grown up than you obviously. Barry isn't one of the people MOST responsible at all, it's the owners, the money men who have stripped assets, employed the wrong people in key positions, overseen terrible recruitment on the playing side etc.etc. Barry was a Director the same as someone like Richard Bowden or Darren Ratcliffe or numerous others like Simon Brooke or Ian Hill. The list is endless but to point the finger soley at Barry is ridiculous. Save your anger for Blitz, Gazal, Corney and the Lemsagams.

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

ps l'm taking the piss out of you, l don't actually want to meet up and fight, unless you really, really want to 🙄

I know you were, you'd have to be unless it was on an xbox or something else involved in hiding behind a console or keyboard. Just tone down the insults, i'm not asking you to agree with my assertions or opinion but the personal insults and language is not necessary

Just now, PeteG said:

No, i'm a little more grown up than you obviously. Barry isn't one of the people MOST responsible at all, it's the owners, the money men who have stripped assets, employed the wrong people in key positions, overseen terrible recruitment on the playing side etc.etc. Barry was a Director the same as someone like Richard Bowden or Darren Ratcliffe or numerous others like Simon Brooke or Ian Hill. The list is endless but to point the finger soley at Barry is ridiculous. Save your anger for Blitz, Gazal, Corney and the Lemsagams.

ok. Little tip, if youre so grown up and mature then act it.

l'm not, it's a well established fact. Don't go modelling w leopards if you don't wana get mauled.

Back to your point which deserves challenging. 

Barry enabled and defended to the hilt those most responsible. Blitz, Corney, Abs, Mo in that order. 

Barry defended all of them to the hilt and is therefore ONE OF the people most responsible for the state of the club.

And it makes me angry.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

Show me the insults @PeteG 

Just you chucking them about as far as l can see.

Have a read over your posts over a number of threads and when you have tell me your not embarrassed at the language and things you have said to a man in his 70s. You wouldn't do it in the street so don't do it on a forum

3 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I know you were, you'd have to be unless it was on an xbox or something else involved in hiding behind a console or keyboard. Just tone down the insults, i'm not asking you to agree with my assertions or opinion but the personal insults and language is not necessary

l don't understand?

Your chucking around insults and directly saying l'm hiding behind a keyboard, whilst hiding behind a keyboard.

l'll take five and assess this little tete-a-tete, make sure l'm not being a hypocrite. l suggest you do the same.

Just now, PeteG said:

Have a read over your posts over a number of threads and when you have tell me your not embarrassed at the language and things you have said to a man in his 70s. You wouldn't do it in the street so don't do it on a forum

l live my life by this mantra. l won't do anything on here l wudnt do in real life.

There will be 70 year old murderers knocking about, l wont be be wanking them off just because they decide to tell us where the bodies are.

44 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I think people shouldn't use any foul language in a forum that wouldn't be published in a family newspaper. 

Hard to monitor by mods, but its easy enough to identify and warn persistent offenders.

No doubt I'll be called a prude now with the resultant abusive replies.

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I think people shouldn't use any foul language in a forum that wouldn't be published in a family newspaper. 

Hard to monitor by mods, but its easy enough to identify and warn persistent offenders.

No doubt I'll be called a prude now with the resultant abusive replies.

I am of the opinion that swear words can actually enhance a point of view. 

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

There will be 70 year old murderers knocking about, l wont be be wanking them off just because they decide to tell us where the bodies are.

Fuckssakes :rolleyes:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I am of the opinion that swear words can actually enhance a point of view. 

But you wouldn't use them in a letter to a family newspaper and expect it to be printed would you?  Plenty of words in the dictionary to enhance points of view. Some of the greatest comedians never swore when telling a joke. It's an accepted habit now on the media as many sites are rarely moderated.  At 76yo I guess I'm too old fashioned to understand though. 

Just now, BP1960 said:

But you wouldn't use them in a letter to a family newspaper and expect it to be printed would you?  Plenty of words in the dictionary to enhance points of view. Some of the greatest comedians never swore when telling a joke. It's an accepted habit now on the media as many sites are rarely moderated.  At 76yo I guess I'm too old fashioned to understand though. 

I was always of the opinion that when arguing or debating, if you resort to swearing then you have lost.

Archived