OEC director changes.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

No idea if this is remotely interesting or remotely important. 

Richard Dennis and Brooke appointed as directors. 

Blitz, Gazal and Kocheran directorships terminated. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09484918/filing-history

Who are Dennis and Brooke?

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

No idea if this is remotely interesting or remotely important. 

Richard Dennis and Brooke appointed as directors. 

Blitz, Gazal and Kocheran directorships terminated. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09484918/filing-history

Ha! You know full well it’s interesting and potentially important…..

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

So now we have 

Blitz owning the land and buildings 

Brooke et al owning the OEC

And AL owning a badge and non league players

What a mess

Being directors doesn't mean they own it 

7 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’m well aware of that.  Why would Blitz and the rest resign though?

The FLG and Blitz have been in bed for ages - something stinks and I don’t mean the main stand bogs 

No idea but as far as I am concerned any change from the status quo is potentially positive until it turns out to be definitively negative. 

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

No idea but as far as I am concerned any change from the status quo is potentially positive until it turns out to be definitively negative. 

Really?

Bradley Knowles thinks people don’t need to boycott the OEC now. 

Incredible. 

26 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’m well aware of that.  Why would Blitz and the rest resign though?

The FLG and Blitz have been in bed for ages - something stinks and I don’t mean the main stand bogs 

Agreed. The characters involved shouldn’t fill anyone with even an ounce of confidence. 

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Companies House is spectacularly unreliable as a source of record 

Agreed it can be. But whenever I’ve been involved in any changes like simultaneous director change and shareholding change they’ve updated together. Is it likely if both have changed that only one area would update?

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Companies House is spectacularly unreliable as a source of record 

Irrelevant anyway.

Brassbank owns the stand. That’s Blitz. Running a successful OEC helps Brassbank and Blitz. Not sure how or why any fan would support that. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Irrelevant anyway.

Brassbank owns the stand. That’s Blitz. Running a successful OEC helps Brassbank and Blitz. Not sure how or why any fan would support that. 

I'm not sure why you think I'm helping anyone. Crossed wires possibly 

4 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Agreed it can be. But whenever I’ve been involved in any changes like simultaneous director change and shareholding change they’ve updated together. Is it likely if both have changed that only one area would update?

It's possible. Some changes are electronic, some are paper based, bizzarely. If it's one of those there could easily be three weeks or so between the records being updated. 

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not sure why you think I'm helping anyone. Crossed wires possibly 

Apologies. I’m not saying you are. However, Bradley Knowles (protest group) seems to think it’s fine too support OEC. That’s very weird in my opinion. 

It reads as simple as;

Blitz Gazal and Kocerhan have resigned as Directors of the Oldham Event Centre, likely a small loss making business 

Blitz and Gazal own the North Stand 

Brooke Dennis and Whitehead see the OEC has having potential, have likely struck a deal on purchasing the business assets and will pay rent to Brassbank 

Natural progression as Brooke and Whitehead were managing the OEC day to day anyway werent they 

If its bigger than that am sure it will be announced in the local press soon 

Just now, tGWB said:

It reads as simple as;

Blitz Gazal and Kocerhan have resigned as Directors of the Oldham Event Centre, likely a small loss making business 

Blitz and Gazal own the North Stand 

Brooke Dennis and Whitehead see the OEC has having potential, have likely struck a deal on purchasing the business assets and will pay rent to Brassbank 

Natural progression as Brooke and Whitehead were managing the OEC day to day anyway werent they 

If its bigger than that am sure it will be announced in the local press soon 

Makes sense. But then if it's right it would be first time that's been the case for anything connected with the club for a long while 

Archived