OEC director changes.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, mick26 said:

That's true of Brassbank but as per FLG statement:

The Directors details at Companies House has been updated to reflect this, while the transfer of shares will be confirmed when the next confirmation statement is filed in March.

(I think!!!)

Sorry, just got in, I missed that.

Why is it being talked about in terms of the oec profits being used to buy the land outright? Which would be nigh on impossible. Is it not more likely the strategy would be to use successful business performance as a means of attracting investors and getting lending to buy the land off Blitz?

5 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Why is it being talked about in terms of the oec profits being used to buy the land outright? Which would be nigh on impossible. Is it not more likely the strategy would be to use successful business performance as a means of attracting investors and getting lending to buy the land off Blitz?

Because when the FLG formed, they announced that was the (very) long term aim. 

Don’t know if that still the case, because between the early formation and today’s announcement they’ve  been anonymous. 

Still don't get it..     So , have FLG just bought the Oldham events centre, but not the remainder of the underdeveloped commercial space in the North stand ? so has to do with as they please. And still have to pay rent to the 2 yanks.    !!!!!!!!!. 

Why are they still calling themselves the fan led group. Haven’t heard a word since they spat their dummies out when AL agreed to purchase the stand. They ain’t that different from the gym, they occupy a space in the stand to operate a business. I assume they keep the name FLG, hoping fans will use their facilities to line their own pockets. There is no further mention on purchasing the land or ground.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Is the deal to buy BP they agreed in principle 2 years ago still live? Long time between drinks regarding updates on their website...

Maybe the global pandemic, you may have heard of it, has had a bit of an impact. 

5 hours ago, Handsy said:

Excuse me if I’m being a bit thick but what is the oec is it the fans bar   Or are there other bits to it  ? . If I won the euro millions and I wanted to buy  the lot  do I now have to negotiate with 3 party’s instead of 2  and what benefit does the club get  due to the change in ownership. 

More information on the OEC: https://oldhameventcentre.co.uk/

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Is the deal to buy BP they agreed in principle 2 years ago still live? Long time between drinks regarding updates on their website...

This was the last I read about the FLG: https://d3d4football.com/fan-led-group-unveil-their-plans-for-oldham-athletic/

Archived