F5 Fridays .............

Personally I used to love the F5 (refresh page for those who dont know) Fridays during both the transfer windows. I would devote at least an hour to be the first to read who we signed and who was spotted at BP. Now I have F off Saturdays with the odd midweek drubbing ...... My Sky Sports app alert button is either rampant or totally silent....I  need therapy after the plastics rout .... I only had a shower and we were 4-0 down .... expecting to be beaten by Sutton Utd is something I can never ever get used to ... there I had my two penneth .... 

• 3 weeks later...

They are great prospects and it would be a shame to see them go, however, If they are sold I would rather use their vacant squad places to get two experienced strikers in!

Our immediate future is more important than any long term decisions and loaning them back is not an option I’d be taking.

My thoughts are if Couto & Vaughan were going to go they would have gone before now…clubs would be buying them for the future not the here and now.

We’re more likely to be scrambling around as usual at 10.30 pm tonight trying to persuade who are left at the bottom of the barrel to come here until the end of the season!!!

A thoroughly depressing thought but one were are so used to with these 🤡🤡’s!!!

13 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Mo has been spotted at BP. No word on if he had anyone in his back seat :chubb:

44 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Won’t be up to Shez though will it!😂

Well someone has turned them down.

But who?

Archived