MATCH: vs Harrogate Town (A) 22/01/22

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

According to Mikey and Roy he has been our best player first half… 

…so BP was just using something somebody said so he could say his oft-used “lightweight” or “weakling” mantra. 👍🏼 

2 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

he's played a few short simple passes mainly backwards correctly. I suppose that's an achievement in our team.

Well that’s not true. He did at least two decent forward passes that lead to a decent move. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

…so BP was just using something somebody said so he could say his oft-used “lightweight” or “weakling” mantra. 👍🏼 

Well we arent winning any battles. Seen the goal and the scorer was strong and brave. What power have we in midfield and up front?

Just now, BP1960 said:

Well we arent winning any battles. Seen the goal and the scorer was strong and brave. What power have we in midfield and up front?

What are you talking about. The goal had nothing to do with bravery and power. It was shit defending by Adams and Stobbs. 

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well that’s not true. He did at least two decent forward passes that lead to a decent move. 

I saw one creative pass from him in the whole of the first half. If you say there were two I'll take your word for it, but Hart, Couto and even DKD were all more active and creative.

Archived