Today's Shitstorm.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

An early bird season ticket for a senior costs £140… that works out at just over £6 per game.

Living on a state pension, as many do, that represents value. So hold that thought for a minute.

I cannot accept that this money is used in any other way than going towards the running costs of the club and towards paying wages/salaries.

He makes NO money from owning the badge. He takes NO money out of the club. (*)

So to say that this contributes to ‘this man’s salary and lifestyle’ is stretching a point somewhat. 

(*) In no way does this mean I support the guy or condone what his tenure has done to the club.

Think he means Barry, who is reported to be being paid for his (waste of) oxygen

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

An early bird season ticket for a senior costs £140… that works out at just over £6 per game.

Living on a state pension, as many do, that represents value. So hold that thought for a minute.

I cannot accept that this money is used in any other way than going towards the running costs of the club and towards paying wages/salaries.

He makes NO money from owning the badge. He takes NO money out of the club. (*)

So to say that this contributes to ‘this man’s salary and lifestyle’ is stretching a point somewhat. 

(*) In no way does this mean I support the guy or condone what his tenure has done to the club.

Barry's role as special advisor is part of the running costs of the club. His very presence wether its through a salary or through travel to games and nibbles in the Directors box is an expense. If you buy a season  ticket you are contributing to that. Because its not coming from the owner he's taking money out of the club.

41 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Inspirational that. Fuck the kids who might want to see us playing league football in 10 / 20 years time as long as you have your fun.

As I said things can change quickly in this game. You will have your good times Clifford long after I'm gone.

13 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Cunty comment number 2,789 from a fucking hypocrite 🤣🤣🤣

£40 in 3 years. Not many can say they've given less to the people killing the club.

People still funding it now cannot moan about what Barry and ALMO do with any authority. They're helping them.

51 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Barry's role as special advisor is part of the running costs of the club. His very presence wether its through a salary or through travel to games and nibbles in the Directors box is an expense. If you buy a season  ticket you are contributing to that. Because its not coming from the owner he's taking money out of the club.

Yeah right 

36 minutes ago, Clifford said:

£40 in 3 years. Not many can say they've given less to the people killing the club.

People still funding it now cannot moan about what Barry and ALMO do with any authority. They're helping them.

You can't moan either. Scab

39 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Yeah right 

We made a profit last year of £100k and we reduced the Directors loans by about the same amount so yes he is. He might have made an initial investment but he's now trying his best to desperately claw it back.

The fact we paid the directors loans before the efl fine and suppliers was appalling financial management and the reason why we went down. 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

To be fair he wasn't around when many of us bought, it certainly would of made my mind up had I known he was pulling a wage, still there are others employees within the club who do deserve their wages and have families at home to feed.

This notion that Abdallah is somehow funneling money out of the club is laughable, there's only one man consistently coining it in on the back of OAFC and that is Simon Blitz yet strangely many still support his interests.

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

To be fair he wasn't around when many of us bought, it certainly would of made my mind up had I known he was pulling a wage, still there are others employees within the club who do deserve their wages and have families at home to feed.

This notion that Abdallah is somehow funneling money out of the club is laughable, there's only one man consistently coining it in on the back of OAFC and that is Simon Blitz yet strangely many still support his interests.

The balance sheet shows us Abdallah is funnelling money out of the club albeit money he is technically owed.

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He's been around since January, Si. It was him who brokered the deal to get Sheridan back...

4 hours ago, Clifford said:

For a week of last season i scabbed in. I'll sleep well knowing I've taken action against the owners above some of the gobshites on here like yourself.

You have made some nasty comments on here to me and others.

If people want to go to watch a club they have followed through thick and thin its up to them.

I'm no fan of AL, but terms such as scab have no place on this forum.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

You have made some nasty comments on here to me and others.

If people want to go to watch a club they have followed through thick and thin its up to them.

I'm no fan of AL, but terms such as scab have no place on this forum.

"If people want to fund the people killing the club you love it's up to them"

Have a day off. Go for a fast run and evaluate if you've got the morals to stop attending for the greater good.

17 minutes ago, Clifford said:

"If people want to fund the people killing the club you love it's up to them"

Have a day off. Go for a fast run and evaluate if you've got the morals to stop attending for the greater good.

Preaching about morals :applause1:

You couldn't stay away so hardly a man of principles are you, at least some are consistent with their views you can't form your own opinion and have to follow others, if your going to come on here telling others what to do at least lead by example.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Preaching about morals :applause1:

You couldn't stay away so hardly a man of principles are you, at least some are consistent with their views you can't form your own opinion and have to follow others, if your going to come on here telling others what to do at least lead by example.

Did the fans groups ask for fans to come back or not? 2 games since scholes walked having attended since 89. 

I see people using their kids as excuses to go. It's pathetic. Pay your money, keep your mouth shut. Simple.

Guest Stanley30
6 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Did the fans groups ask for fans to come back or not? 2 games since scholes walked having attended since 89. 

I see people using their kids as excuses to go. It's pathetic. Pay your money, keep your mouth shut. Simple.

I really like you Clifford 

Archived