Today's Shitstorm.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have him as that super star destroyer captain who brought them out of hyperspace too early at the start of Empire Strikes Back. Somehow, despite staggering incompetence and lack of a strategic mind, he'd climbed to a relatively high managerial rank. Presumably by brown nosing those above and stepping on those below along the way.

Utimately though, one mistake too many and he's killed off by someone more evil and far more powerful.

Too niche?!

Every time he opens his gob (other than when he is eating pies) it is truly embarrassing what comes out. But it is only embarrassing for him. If he wasn’t so clueless he would realise the utter shite that tumbles out into something that is almost a sentence. When this court case is done, and Barry is left trying to stop Abdallah from killing him, we should pay for a one way ticket from planet Earth as he clearly hasn’t visited for some time

17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I defended Geldhard at first for giving him enough metaphorical rope but she needs to stop giving him the coverage now...

Correct - deprive him of the oxygen of publicity. He should be completely blanked now - everywhere.

3 hours ago, LaticMark said:

He means OASF, PTB, the OEC, the Athleticos, North Stand season ticket holders, Facebook groups (except one), Twitter, etc., etc. In short - nearly all Latics fans.

I'd rather be on the rebel side than the dark side of the force...."these are not the fans (droids)...you are looking for..."

Meanwhile in a galaxy far, far away...........

22 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Just a reminder everyone buying a season ticket (and you all have your reasons I know) you are contributing to this man's and salary and lifestyle.

Considering they have extended the early bird indefinitely I really don't think many are.

Have we even got past the first 500 at £200?

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Over 1000 sold which is more than I thought.

Is there a source for this?

Not doubting you but in the absence of anything from the club

Crowds of about 1,500 - 2'000 if it stays that way I guess

Cheers Darth Shitpeas, Emperor Abdallah and that really shit useless one Mo

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I defended Geldhard at first for giving him enough metaphorical rope but she needs to stop giving him the coverage now...

6 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Correct - deprive him of the oxygen of publicity. He should be completely blanked now - everywhere.

Nah sod him let him keep shooting himself in the foot it's going to bite him on the arse this.

Besides it's Suzanne's job to report Oldham Athletic news stories and report both sides of the arguement something she does well infact I wish more journalists did the same.

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Nah sod him let him keep shooting himself in the foot it's going to bite him on the arse this.

Besides it's Suzanne's job to report Oldham Athletic news stories and report both sides of the arguement something she does well infact I wish more journalists did the same.

Sticking with Star Wars

Remember the Ewoks playing drums on the helmets of Stormtroopers?

Now I'm not suggesting drums on Big Bazzas head once the war is won but...

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yeah, agree entirely. The more he talks the bigger the shitpile. 

25 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

The Rebel Alliance.

That might be best title that all the fan groups can unite behind.

Thanks Barry.

Like when Biden referred to Trump as MAGA King as an insult but you know Trump sat the and said fucking hell,  what a great name

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

lm all for it. outside interest is waning quite rapidly, but he is helping keep us relevant.

Archived